The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Some recent pics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 42 of 42
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM4G64T
    Speaking of that just got my airbag kit for xmas....too bad gotta wait till march to install it due to the shitty as weather up here in nyc.....but it'll be worth the wait.....WOOHOO!!!! It's the same kit that anthony has on his 02. Thanks dad!!! :smt005
    Ahhhh sweeet 8) 8) '

- About the Gap...no no mods done to it..its just the angle of the pic..and the shadows on it... -

8) 8) I've been workin on a few new editing techniques i'll be posting more pics later.

Appreciate the props everyone :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by 02on19s
    Quote Originally Posted by JDM4G64T
    Speaking of that just got my airbag kit for xmas....too bad gotta wait till march to install it due to the shitty as weather up here in nyc.....but it'll be worth the wait.....WOOHOO!!!! It's the same kit that anthony has on his 02. Thanks dad!!! :smt005
    Ahhhh sweeet 8) 8) '

- About the Gap...no no mods done to it..its just the angle of the pic..and the shadows on it... -

8) 8) I've been workin on a few new editing techniques i'll be posting more pics later.

Appreciate the props everyone :twisted:
    Gotta admit lambo doors came out right on your ride..... Damn kit was expensive as hell....lol. Gotta love the family :P

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123