The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Air-bag suspension

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    8)

Easystreet is definitely the way to go! -

- A little info about the air ride

.. - The rear has about a 2-3'' drop you can add by adjusting a screw at the bottom of the strut. - ..
    -At the Highest level (the screw) - and the bag of the car SLAMMED all the way it sounded to me like it would clear... (riding 225/35/19s) - .. I slammed the car once all the way while driving (about 5mph) for just and second..and it rubbed a hole in the Bag.. - - Pulled over Let the tank fill up all the way and raised the car - the rest of the bags raised enough to lift the corner that was busted also - luckily i lived about 10 minutes away went ahead and drove carefully home, while hitting any bump it seemed like that corner was coming off the ground...3 wheelin lol..but yea everything went ok and made it home -

Went ahead and sent in the bag to get re-sleeved through easystreet -t

-When I got the new strut in...(now that know that it can't be drove while slammed with my 19s) - I went ahead and adjusted that screw in the rear struts to drop it the other 2''s.

- You learn allot after you actually get them on the car...like to what psi you like to drive at, at what psi is the lowest you can drive at...and like on my car with my bodykit - I can't lift the bag and SLAM the front...the front will probably crack..or have a hell of a lot of pressure on it..since it sits so dam low -

But hope this helps out man- Overall I'm very happy with the airride kit & remember this is a daily driver!

Experienced TGC Member
    Wow. This thread turned out better than i thought it would. It seems like theres alot of valuable info here. Thanks to all who posted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12