The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: chop im workin on

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

chop im workin on

i started on this chop for a contest on a local forum, and im just looking for some feedback as i continue to work on it.

any suggestions or feedback is more than welcome :)

original:

chop:

heres a link to the high res version (the cf hood doesnt have the detail in the small version)
    http://www.polishmafia.com/chop_subaru_wrx_full.jpg

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

WarmAndSCSI
    Can you make it look more like the old one? :D

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Can you make it look more like the old one? :D
    haha i thought the same exact thing lol

but your chop looks great so far i could never get the color change to look real in my chops... any tips you wanna give out?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Looks pretty good so far. Uh small suggestion, move the beam on the driverside headlight down and to the right a little to center it. Its very minor, just a perfectionist $0.02. And also add that CF pattern to the side mirrors possibly.

Good Luck.

Looks good so far.
    I think that you should brush a custom kit, shave the door handles, intercooler, and HUD.

wheels and take the spoiler off. hatches aren't allowed to have spoilers.
    edit: and take off license plate.

scsi - i wish lol! i dont like the new design either. but thats the source for the contest.

bezzle - good call on the mirrors. ill play with the headlight position too. thx.

skyhigh - a subaru with an intercooler on the front? hahaha what do you think the hoodscoop is for? its functional, as the intercooler sits right below it. and theres no way i can brush a bodykit. my skills arent that good haha

underated - maybe ill put together a tutorial :)

dk - im looking for a good pics of rims i want to put on. hopefully ill find one.

thanks everyone :)

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.