The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 267

My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Hey everyone its been awhile but i have been doing alot to get ready for these shows here in belton and killeen little shows but gotta show the G. So my wide body g is now done heres how it came out.

From this

to this

looks tacky
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

excuse me? looks tacky obviously you dont know unique when you see it. i promise you no one here has a g that looks like mine. tacky my ass to each is own brother.

For a widebody to be complete you really should look into getting some wide 3 piece wheels, and you may also need to put spacers along with it to compensate for the wide flares.

Quote Originally Posted by galant101
    excuse me? looks tacky obviously you dont know unique when you see it. i promise you no one here has a g that looks like mine. tacky my ass to each is own brother.
    i wasnt trying to insult you, just not my style.

different tastes.

you're right to each his own.

I like clean and simple

and obviously you like the whole flashy showy look so more power to you homie.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

ok thanks man i mean everybody likes there own thing yea ima flashy type of guy im looooud with everything i do lol.

Props for being original, I don't think the wide body flows well with the front personally.

yea i was actually looking at trying to see if the 350 z or g35 rims would work but i dunno? i still have alot of work to go.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    good work on the wide body, looks funny without the wheels to complement it, but it's good work. As for the color choice (the purple is hot btw), the wing, the absence of the a grille... no comment. I'll leave that to Serstylz2 or Warm
    ~Lady Driven~

yea i know the front is kinda awkward but at the same time i didnt wanna make the other kit widebody because theres one here already. and on top of that i didnt wanna take the jdm look and mess that up lol id have lots of people cussing me out here lol.

Experienced TGC Member
    i think a solid colour would've been better, wider wheels with spacers possibly to compensate for the new width, and a different front. concept is great, but what about interior/engine to match for show?

meh, i have to be honest and say its hard for me to compliment the colours, but again, to each their own, good luck on your quest fellow G owner.
    -Chris

well actually the purple is marblized its a black base with red marblizer on top. and the whole interior matches ill take pics as for the motor the car was silver red and blue before and didnt have time before the show to change it i placed second in my catagory out of 10 cars. so im its not that bad.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    You should go to Mardi Gras with your car
    ~Lady Driven~

I would have kept the purple through the whole body, and where the fender flares and bottom of front bumpers I would have gone with a darker purple to contrast and show the widebody styling. The green I really don't like but it's your choice obviously.

It would have been cool if you painted it dark royal blue and gotten black wheels with an anodized red lip (sportmaxx) and had someone airbrush the Boricua flag on the top ha ha, Dukes of Hazzard style!

Other than the wheels you did a good job you should be proud

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Fine, im an A-hole, a loser, and has no taste.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    The paint color choices are definitely not my taste, but looks like good work. You HAVE to get wider wheels with a lower offset and maybe some spacers. thats one thing that pisses me off, people do these nice widebody kits, but forget to fill the widebody in with wheel!

Other then the paint color and wheels, I think its pretty decent.
    7g for life!

yea im working on the wheels but i honestly dont know what the offsets are or anything like that.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Just go to a wheel shop. Have them test fit different 19" wheels. Probalby go with at least an 8" wheel in the back with a lower offset like 35mm or so. Might try some spacers too to fill out the gap.
    7g for life!

Im LOVING the Widebody!

Now for the Negs.

-Paint....Primer was 100% better looking
    -Wheels....Needs to be bigger and WAYYYY Wider
    -Taillights...Seriously, Altezza was NEVER in style
    -Drums...You painted them BLUE....
    -PA System....Wait till you drive in the rain and water gets in there...
    -Trunk.....Im Speechless
    -Ride Heights....4x4

I wish I had the money you have, I would have made it really show ready.
    Sorry...

Thumbs Down.
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast