The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 200 of 267
    Quote Originally Posted by devgrp
    Car looked better gray, now it looks like shit, no offense just my opinion.

I'm in Charlotte and I've seen some crazy shit. I've seen Civics with 17s in the rear and 15s up front driving around. Is this even safe? I stay clear of mofos like this
    its called sterling silver bitch!

:shock: wow i can already tell my fingers are going to get tired with this one. whew where do i start?

ive read through almost all of the six pages here and i still have not had a.... hold on im throwing up....
    k im back. its been said before, burn it to the ground, paint it a solid color, go back to how it was, etc etc etc.

here im going to clear this up as if the six pages havent already. i know and understand very well what the purpose of a show car is and what it is supposed to do. but YOU must understand that a show car not only requires originality but TASTE. if you do not incoporate that aspect then it looks like something that people will pass by and either laugh at or sneer at. let alone the judges. they are the ones that you are really trying to impress am i right? if so then i think you need to pay closer attention to those who win and those who dont even get considered.

a full show car also is never driven. if it were then it would be too much of a hassle to clean and to return it to show car status. essentially cars that are done with immaculate paint on the underbody and chrome suspension parts with lavish paint schemes adorning the entire car would be a total waste of money. if you are going to do something like this with your g then more power to you. but dammit if you are going to drive this everyday then you really need to focus on where and how you spend your money and attention. please for your sake dont drive this car daily, it will be a mockery of all of us that are not seen and have been very good representatives of this community. i commend you for taking in all this critisism and not shying away or even blowing up on everyone, but do just that, use the critising to fuel your motivation. no one here is ever going to knock anyone else for being original but when you step outside of the mold and take on a new form like this just do it with taste, class, and style. there are some very good reps of this for example: Reelax,Billet, Cali, Censee, 02on19s, and many more embody these traits. others like myself, Warmandscsi, Goosey, Seth, Stewi and so on take care of the beasts that form the functional group. so again like it was said, dont do lambo doors on a sedan of any sort, get rid of the altezzas, no turbo kit, get some rims to fill that gap, get rid of the evo 7 wing, drop the bitch, and do something about all that damn over spray. but overall nice job on the wanting to be different... that you sure didnt fail on. :?

sorry but not my taste :?

TURBO= in the making.......

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Hey galant101,

Use this as your next inspiration:
    This is how a wideboby should be (minus the graphics on the side and hood of course).

Good luck.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by SleekGTZ
    Hey galant101,

Use this as your next inspiration:
    This is how a wideboby should be (minus the graphics on the side and hood of course).

Good luck.
    Stock grille doesn't belong there... needs something different.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    ^^ - Err, like this one?:

Not exactly my type, but it would be nice if the grill is interchangeable like cellphone faceplates.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    that is hard core to the max!

Not exactly my type, but it would be nice if the grill is interchangeable like cellphone faceplates.
    NFS Carbon anyone. see things like this are just for show and exhibition. this kit probably does absolutely nothing for performance or aerodynamics

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by boostzealot

NFS Carbon anyone. see things like this are just for show and exhibition. this kit probably does absolutely nothing for performance or aerodynamics
    You are such an anti-ricer

based on looks I think that silver kit is sick...

but back to the original subject matter of the post. Great work on the widebody setup BUT there are elements of your car that just clash with one another

The widebody work says $$$$ and time was invested in this car
    The rims say 'I got these from a 17yr old on craigslist'
    The tail lights n wing say budget civic

Some of those cars that you showed us from your local cars shows are nice. They are quality all the way around. The widebody on your car is def quality but those rims and tails gotta go at the very least. The paint job, I personally think is hideous, it looks like you're sponsored by (edit) Sour Skittles... but thats all on you. Just bring the rest of the G up to par with that custom body work and you'll have a sick car. Good luck.

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    ^^^ sour skittles?
    ~Lady Driven~

you right...

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

Props for putting a ton of time and money into it. The wide body looks good.

The colors just dont flow for me. But its your car not mine.

The over spray in the front doesn't help whatsoever, putting a grill in would hide it and make it look alot better.

Different wheels would look better and would flow with the car alot better.

You've spent who knows how much money getting the wide body kit done and cant even get a custom built speaker box...

What you have is good (although not my style) but you have alot of fine details to finish up before I would consider it "show quality"

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

Photo-Chop

Maybe somethin like this would've been a lil better... I was bored and started messin with Photoshop and this pic :P :

JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

WarmAndSCSI

Re: Photo-Chop

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G
    Maybe somethin like this would've been a lil better... I was bored and started messin with Photoshop and this pic :P :

Somebody got a little happy with the burn tool. But I do agree, the black on purple would look pretty good...

I love the way that look with the black and purple. by the way the reason i dont complain about the paint job is because i only paid 500 dollars for it so its not a major loss you know. but i am really liking that black thanks for the photo shop that helped alot.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI

Somebody got a little happy with the burn tool. But I do agree, the black on purple would look pretty good...

Yeah I tried not to use it so much, but the reflection of that "Monkey Puke Green" was still there on the purple after I changed the top to black. So I had to blend it somehow...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

i think ima get it black he will only charge me a couple hundred so its not gonna take much. lol

WarmAndSCSI

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI

Yeah I tried not to use it so much, but the reflection of that "Monkey Puke Green" was still there on the purple after I changed the top to black. So I had to blend it somehow...
    Next time try making a new layer that is an outline of the color you want to replace and use the layer blending arithmetic to get the desired color.

I'm declaring the car impossible to save without physical intervention, though.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast