The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
Showing results 201 to 220 of 267
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by galant101
    I love the way that look with the black and purple. by the way the reason i dont complain about the paint job is because i only paid 500 dollars for it so its not a major loss you know. but i am really liking that black thanks for the photo shop that helped alot.
    I figured it would help bring out the look of the car. It doesnt look bad at all, once I swapped the rims for some wider ones, and changed the top color to Black. Yeah $500 aint bad at all for that marble paint, but you can still change the green, its never too late. And you're welcome. :D
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

WarmAndSCSI
    i think ima get it black he will only charge me a couple hundred so its not gonna take much. lol
    Sweet, anxious to see the outcome.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    i think ima get it black he will only charge me a couple hundred so its not gonna take much. lol
    Sweet, anxious to see the outcome.
    x2
    ~Lady Driven~

the carbon fiber hood and trunk wouldnt look that bad with the black would it

That is "Great" news, see what a lil photo-chop will do? :D I am anxious as well!

For the photoshop I "Polygonal Lasso Tooled" the green area and "Desatured" the color and brought down the "contrast/brightness". That came out fine, but then the purple still had the green like radiating towards the top... but anyway my goal was achieved, influence a change of heart :D
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

WarmAndSCSI
    No, it'd look fuckin' sick IMO. Good sick, not highlighter yellow sick

Now that would be tight, definitely CF hood & trunk with black is Good! :smt023 As matter of fact might as well go for the roof while ur at it! :twisted:
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Dont forget to "86" the taillights! Please!... Dont forget!...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G
    I think the colormatched Altezzas are OK. Just black out the chrome bits and they'll be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G
    I think the colormatched Altezzas are OK. Just black out the chrome bits and they'll be nice.
    I think a set of USDM or JDM tinted tails would be better. But to each his own.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

No, it'd look fuckin' sick IMO. Good sick, not highlighter yellow sick
    That would look pretty sick! I also can't wait to see the outcome once you get it painted!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    we should lock this thread too, until he paints the JDM Stratus hot pink and mcdonalds yellow

haha I second that Serstylz....
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

blacks a pretty good idea...but about the hardest color to photoshop...ahh this silver looks pretty sick\

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by 02on19s
    blacks a pretty good idea...but about the hardest color to photoshop...ahh this silver looks pretty sick\
    Did you mean for the dark red stripe to be there in the middle?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Those gaytezzas have to go also.

i just had to reply once i saw this g? no offense, but some people just dont have taste in how to dress up a ride. damn!
    Semper Fi'

I'll give you an example

I'm sure if he'd live in the states and if he did that to his usdm, he would get the same treatment as you would. But since it's jdm, turbo, and awd he'll probably get more sick props from peers rather than criticism (well, at least in the states lol). I'm sure not everyone will think it's clean (too much decals) but at least he has the "show & go" part down. 8)

The point is that in order get where you're going, you got put effort in both the asthectics as well as the performance side because right now you have little chance on winning at shows especially in Texas since there's always a Galant there that is one step ahead of you. You did so much effort to your body work I would hate to see you lose to someone who put (a little more) effort to their performance line. I'm assuming you still have money left over for the project, make it happen.

Or what Captain Jean Luc Picard would say, "Make it so, No.1"

WarmAndSCSI
    ^^ that car wouldn't get any crap from me even it were N/A... everything on it is done in taste, that's how Japanese visual tuners differ from your run of the mill American ricer. I'm sure those wheels alone cost more than all of the body work and paint put into the OP's car if his description of how much the paintjob cost is indicative of the other work.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast