The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Showing results 241 to 260 of 267
    [quote="GALANTOWNER"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    That guy has to be Jamaican... has to be.
    Nope, Just color blind.

I like two tone cars, I guss it's just those colors put together that I dont like. The car at the top reminds me of a banna split ice cream bowl.

I personaly like these, not flashy but good to look at.

Small rims :shock:

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH
    There's nothing wrong with 17's... just because BlueDiamonds' name is Rich doesn't mean he can afford 20's

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaShiZnitH
    There's nothing wrong with 17's... just because BlueDiamonds' name is Rich doesn't mean he can afford 20's
    Its wrong when its not dropped! U want a proof? I drove around like that in 4 months. Prepared to be shocked

:oops:

That silver on blue car was BlueDiamonds' - he's from SLC - and it got sold to some hipster douchebag who I saw driving it downtown. Sad...
    I just saw that car about a month or so ago Tim. Right next to the Redwood campus of SLCC at about 4600 south. Did he sell it before that?

WarmAndSCSI
    <-- wasn't lowered for nearly 2 years :shock:

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    That silver on blue car was BlueDiamonds' - he's from SLC - and it got sold to some hipster douchebag who I saw driving it downtown. Sad...
    I just saw that car about a month or so ago Tim. Right next to the Redwood campus of SLCC at about 4600 south. Did he sell it before that?
    He sold it before then.

He sold it before then.
    Well, whoever bought it, was driving it around like an idiot!

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    That guy didn't invest his time and money in it so thats why he drives it like an idiot.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by GALANTOWNER
    That guy didn't invest his time and money in it so thats why he drives it like an idiot.
    Plus he looks like a hipster douchebag. Can't judge a book by its cover, but I'm going to

Plus he looks like a hipster douchebag. Can't judge a book by its cover, but I'm going to
    Yeah that what he looked like to me. He was turning through the parking lot like a bat out of hell.

WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah that what he looked like to me. He was turning through the parking lot like a bat out of hell.
    Yeah... there are no performance mods done to Rich's old car. He liked to ride slow and in style. 8)

Yeah... there are no performance mods done to Rich's old car. He liked to ride slow and in style. 8)
    Well this guy sure as hell wasn't!!

Back on topic: What does everyone think is the BEST 2tone combo for the 8g??

WarmAndSCSI

Black/orange.

That's what I'm doing but the black will just be carbon fiber 8)

Anybody else paints their 8G Galant orange (it's too late for GoldGalant[Reborn]) and I'll set your car on fire :D j/k

Black/orange.

That's what I'm doing but the black will just be carbon fiber 8)

Anybody else paints their 8G Galant orange (it's too late for GoldGalant[Reborn]) and I'll set your car on fire :D j/k
    DAMN!! That will look sick! I love the color of your car Tim! The CF would set it off very nicely!! :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant

Isnt that O2on19's car?
    nah I forgot his name. I believe this guy was from Florida.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

02on19's has cyber1 and im pretty sure would never paint that on his car..

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjaydeeone
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant

Isnt that O2on19's car?
    nah I forgot his name. I believe this guy was from Florida.
    fastbaggedgalant
    ~Lady Driven~

<-- wasn't lowered for nearly 2 years :shock:
    i wasnt lowered for about 3 months, lol.

p.s. that blue and silver combo is pure sex i think the guy that made this thread should do that.. maybe extend the silver down just a tad though..

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

I wouldnt say black out the red and chrome part of the tails but smoke them, just darken them up a bit, doesnt have to be completly blacked out.

The marble purple is ok, its not my style, but it seems to be the style your going for, so replace the green with black and you make it look much better.

Theres just too much contrast and conflict with the paint scheme, which is why everyone went off on it. I dont think the colors individually are bad, but the combo just doesnt work, on anything.

I'm tempted to go off on that thing since I havent had my kcsr for the night, but you've taken the snyde comments better than other newbs so I'll refrain.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Oh man, I should have never came out of my hole.
    Home sweet Home

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast