The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 267
    Wow that looks awsome, love the color rims everything about it. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

now burn that shyt to the ground

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    King yours looks like its on the right path, hopefully you pick an amazing color to top it off with, ONE amazing color...

Well actually people have done two-tone on here and it looks amazing too.. but not lime green and Barney purple. No.

only thing that looks nice on the car is the puerto rican flag other then that :smt078

edit: king8g nice ride bro

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessblazed
    only thing that looks nice on the car is the puerto rican flag other then that :smt078
    there is a PR flag????
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

The wide body isnt bad. I agree with everyone that you should have painted the whole thing that purple. Wider wheels= a MUST!! Also, in my opinion you gotta lose that wing and feel the gaps in the front. By the looks of it, i think almost everyone agrees. With those changes though it wouldnt be that bad of a show car! Gotta give PROPS though on the work and going out there and making it your own!

mod edit for off topicage
    The Altima

Experienced TGC Member
    I think maybe change the color and remove all the ricey stuff and it has some potential...

the jap's on the side windows of my g say devine devastation, its my car club name... and color wise i have no idea what color im going to use so ideas from yall would be nice, so yea
    King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

less is more!

GREEN is the new BLACK

Quote Originally Posted by king8g
    and color wise i have no idea what color im going to use so ideas from yall would be nice, so yea
    white rice...j/k

my car's almost done. it just got painted lexus' glacier white mica.

GREEN is the new BLACK

For those who want to see this car burned to the ground, let me add something. In Texas, we have several car shows that would appreciate this work of art. One of them is a Latino based group called Los Magnificos. It's not your typical car show which showcase what tuner parts and trinklets, rather it's focused on the artwork the owner puts in. Here's some pics as an example:

Obviously, you don't see JDM parts floating around because it's all about the art. Now most of y'all might not "dig it" but I know a few of y'all would. Pretty sure he would of thought about this for quite some time ago since he first posted here. You can critique his art but I really doubt he'll change anything out other than the wheel offset. I don't mind seeing him at a meet :smt109

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessblazed

edit: king8g nice ride bro
    jess, you know how some PRs can fuck up a good car.... :P
    Must be a southern thing, the car would fit right in if it was in Orlando.

Edit: Gspot, I've seen 2 cars in Jacksonville that are almost the exact same thing as that Concorde, I think one is a burnt orange and the other one is the same pink. The blue one and green one, that's everyday in Jacksonville lol. Old Caddies, Lincolns, Buicks, Chevys.... those are the best cars to mod all crazy. But then there's always the saying: "You can choose the paint, but the paint doesn't always choose the car" Some cars could rock a certain paint jobs, some can't.
    ~Lady Driven~

AHHHH!!!!! They ruined that benz!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    AHHHH!!!!! They ruined that benz!!!!

i like the widebody, i personally dont like the color combos, im sure with a diff paint job it be sick..but its your car as long as u like it who cares :)
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLanT
    i like the widebody, i personally dont like the color combos, im sure with a diff paint job it be sick..but its your car as long as u like it who cares :)
    i dont think he painted it yet. i think thats the primer..... right?

Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    I am pretty sure he is talking about the person who made this thread with that purple and green. Look at page one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    I am pretty sure he is talking about the person who made this thread with that purple and green. Look at page one.
    no comment... :shock:

keep doin what ya doin. screw it. just do it . no one liked my interior either lol

#1. Get a grill... please.
    #2. Color match headlights
    #3. Did you spray the radiator green?
    #4. Altezza's? No...
    #5. Wider wheels...

My 2 cents...
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast