The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 267
    this is galant101's thread.......

any more off topic posts from thi point on will be deleted and i'll hand out warnings.
    if you want to flame, flame him.

any other flaming urges, and you can start a new thread.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

get sandpaper and rub off this shitty color !

the evey groundingclor looks better than this shit !

Quote Originally Posted by ASTIG
    Quote Originally Posted by king8g
    and color wise i have no idea what color im going to use so ideas from yall would be nice, so yea
    white rice...j/k

my car's almost done. it just got painted lexus' glacier white mica.
    Thats a nice choice ASTIG...i had my car painted that color earlier this year. Only thing though, any damaged part is going to be harder to paint match and cost more due to all the pearl in the paint. The color your talking about is the Glacier Frost Mica right?

WarmAndSCSI
    I really hope this isn't as bad as everybody says. I can't see the MySpace pictures until I get home from work... :D

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    I really hope this isn't as bad as everybody says. I can't see the MySpace pictures until I get home from work... :D
    Tim, i know you and i think you might FREAK!!!

:shock: Sorry but thats the ugliest 8G that i have ever seen :?

no comment! i have seen worse tho, just not on a G

Experienced TGC Member

It looks like ur radiator was painted too. Id get some Black mesh grille and insert it in front of the radiator. Id also pick up a set of rectangle shaped fog lights to fill up those gaps. Also pick up a pair of black housing USDM headlights. Sure JDM would look better, but i think it might require some extra mods not including the required mods for JDM heads. Thats why i say black housing USDM headlights will save you time and money.

The altezzas actually look damn good color matched. JDM tails are mostly red, and would obviously not compliment the paint scheme.

Get some wider larger wheels. Some 18 or 20 inch wheels with a 5spoke design would suit you well.

*I would really have the green paint removed. You should have it replaced with a Sunburnt Orange, Black, or even a Deep Red.

*Props on building a unique Galant. Pay no mind to any negative comments, mod your car the way you see fit. 8)

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    this is galant101's thread.......

any more off topic posts from thi point on will be deleted and i'll hand out warnings.
    if you want to flame, flame him.

any other flaming urges, and you can start a new thread.
    Quick, somebody start a new thread. j/k

I laughed. nice widebody, needs wheels as everyone has said. The paint is stomach churning and for the love of god please lose the altezzas. They're not unique by any stretch of the imagination and they just look bad. Other than that, I think you did some good work. keep it up!

Experienced TGC Member
    IMO... I think your wheels are whats killing you... They dont match neither does your brake calipers... And with all the money you put into it.. you couldnt have done something custom with the front end?????? TOOO much open space there. I mean.. i aint knocking it.. But i hope you wear your santa hat when you drive it.. definately in the christmas spirit this year.

FOR THOSE THAT GAVE ME COMPLIMENTS THANKS ITS MUCH APPRICIATED FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOCKED MY CAR TEXAS IS ALOT WILDER THAN YOU GUYS ARE GIVING IT CREDIT HERE YOU SEE COLORS THAT ARE DIFFERENT BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE HAS THE SAME CRAP. I CHOSE THE PAINT SCHEME BECAUSE I CHOSE A THEME NOW LET ME SEE HERE YOU SAID THAT THE ALTEZZAS GOTTA GO RIGHT WELL LET ME SEE HERE EVERYONE HAS JDM LIGHTS ETC WHY DO I WANNA BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HOP ON THE TRAIN OF EQUALITY. SECOND YES I AM LOOKING INTO THE RIMS AND YES MY CALIPERS ARE BLUE AS I SAID BEFORE THE CARS WAS RED BLUE AND SILVER. I JUST HAVE NOT GOT TO IT. EVERYONE HERE ACTS LIKE IM DONE MODDING ON IT FOR GOOD. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND THANKS FOR THE BURNS BECAUSE ONE DAY ILL BE AT A SHOW YOUR AT. DONT GET UPSET IF YOU LOSE TO BARNEY. LOL

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by galant101
    FOR THOSE THAT GAVE ME COMPLIMENTS THANKS ITS MUCH APPRICIATED FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOCKED MY CAR TEXAS IS ALOT WILDER THAN YOU GUYS ARE GIVING IT CREDIT HERE YOU SEE COLORS THAT ARE DIFFERENT BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE HAS THE SAME CRAP. I CHOSE THE PAINT SCHEME BECAUSE I CHOSE A THEME NOW LET ME SEE HERE YOU SAID THAT THE ALTEZZAS GOTTA GO RIGHT WELL LET ME SEE HERE EVERYONE HAS JDM LIGHTS ETC WHY DO I WANNA BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND HOP ON THE TRAIN OF EQUALITY. SECOND YES I AM LOOKING INTO THE RIMS AND YES MY CALIPERS ARE BLUE AS I SAID BEFORE THE CARS WAS RED BLUE AND SILVER. I JUST HAVE NOT GOT TO IT. EVERYONE HERE ACTS LIKE IM DONE MODDING ON IT FOR GOOD. THANKS FOR THE ADVICE AND THANKS FOR THE BURNS BECAUSE ONE DAY ILL BE AT A SHOW YOUR AT. DONT GET UPSET IF YOU LOSE TO BARNEY. LOL
    All right, Seth, I'm going to have to flame this guy right here.

Look, buddy, not a single person in here has said anything truly offensive, in fact, there are quite a few positive and constructive comments in this thread. Do you expect a single person to respect you for making posts like this? Posting in caps makes you look like a complete fool and your attitude from the start hasn't impressed anybody. Your car is not special just because you think it is; you can't force people to like or accept it. That's all I've got to say, I'll let others finish you off.

so texas is wild? that means we should like in other areas. the bottom line is, if you are happy, nothing else matters.

theres nothing wrong with trying to pick a different color or something that nobody else has. but that particular color is bad. 02on19s is from texas, and i would pick his car in a show before yours.

if you really want a different color that nobody has on a galant, go for it. but the green is terrible. the purple is nice, and i dont think anybody was knocking you for it. you should have used the purple as the main color for the car.

altezzas are crap. point blank. the fact that they are all over the internet and ebay makes them extremely easily accessible. i see a lot more galants with altezzas than jdms, the only reason you think a lot of people have jdms is because they are on the site. other than tgc, not too many people have the jdm tails. im not saying go with jdm, but with the money you spent on the car, altezzas make it look even tackier.

and you dont want to be like everyone else? ok, so you did the same thing as everyone else that you will be competing against. you went with an outrageous color on the car. something simple would have made the car look a lot better. let the body work, which is pretty good, do the talking for the car and it will be a lot better. not too many people have widebody galants, but a lot of people can put crazy paint on their cars.
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

Experienced TGC Member
    Yea dude.. You ever noticed that ricers win the shows? So fucking what. Someone likes your car and gives you a trophie.. Woooo Whoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so happy! NOT... If you mod your car because you care and wanna be like all the other fucking ricers in this world... So be it.. To each his own... But.. Take pride in being out of the ordinary... Instead of being just extremely retarded and painting your car colors that will make you more noticeable to the law or some fuckin preteen slut. Oh yea... BTW.. Your hood doesnt match up to your fenders...... SHould have spent the extra money to get it done right. OR... Not be a ricer and do it your fucking self.. Thats the next step you can take in having pride in what YOUVE done... Not someone else......... Thank you! Come again! BTW.. You ever come to a show im at.. I will gladly leave just to save myself the embarrassment that you are a galant owner!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yea.. you should do what 02on19s did.

:D

Well your ride has ith out a boubt had a lot of time and thuoght put in it... If it came out the way you wish than thats grea but everyone here is going to have there opinon about it...

Personally I don't like any of it but I will give you a 9 out a 10 for all the time you used in the mods you did to your G...
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

Guile, please don't take these comments too personally. Most here are striving for the "clean" look. Most are not accustomed to the gulf coast style like yours so do what's best for you. See you at the next meet. :D

WarmAndSCSI
    So I just saw the car and I think the only thing I don't like about it are the wheels and the green color. The car would look better with another two-tone color that actually goes with the purple (IMO). The wheels are just too cheap for the widebody look and what could be an awesome paintjob. The wing isn't that bad - I've seen it look good on several Galants. The altezza tail lights are acceptable because they are color matched to the purple color.

Please do not do Lambo doors on a 4-door. EVER. Suicide rear doors, maybe, but NEVER Lambo doors on anything but a coupe, or, better yet, a Lamborghini And please don't get a turbo kit unless you're going to use it for what it's made for.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast