The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Should i put the Suicide door kit or work on motor

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Door kit

5 11.11%
  • Turbo Kit

40 88.89%

Thread: My Wide Body G Is Complete Killeen Texas Style!!!

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 140 of 267
    Experienced TGC Member
    I think we all seem to forget the fact that we drive Galants. Ive seen plenty of people here do performance mods to their GALANT. And im sure all of you would not take kindly to people bashing your cars. It doesnt matter if you mod a freakin Geo Metro. Its still a car. I think the people who like to act all "high and mighty" should take their Galants over to a Ferrari thread and post pics so they can be flamed too.

Enough with all this Galant on Galant bashing. Save that shit for the riced out Civics. Here, we should all be family.

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    AHHHH!!!!! They ruined that benz!!!!
    99% sure that's not a benz.
    Guys it was a joke..Note the little emoticon laughing!!

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GaLaNtKeV99
    wow..... I love wide bodies, but that wide body is no good. I ve seen a couple of wide body galants... one of my favorites is that purple tuboed one

with front of and 8g, and the rear of a 7g, 20*12 in the rear 20*10 in the front now that was a sick car

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20040310000737

or

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20031020230118

This i an example of beauty

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20050507033717

this isnt widebody but this is insane

http://autoshow.permaisuri.com/Conte...20031026065844
    the first 8G is sex...................... on wheels.............. :shock: excuse me while i go change pants............. :oops:
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant
    I think we all seem to forget the fact that we drive Galants. Ive seen plenty of people here do performance mods to their GALANT. And im sure all of you would not take kindly to people bashing your cars. It doesnt matter if you mod a freakin Geo Metro. Its still a car. I think the people who like to act all "high and mighty" should take their Galants over to a Ferrari thread and post pics so they can be flamed too.
    What's funny is I've never had a single person laugh at my modding of the FWD 6G72. This includes Honda ricers, DSM guys, muscle car guys, Subaru guys, VW guys, etc, etc. Speak for yourself, I plan to keep my car clean enough so that only a delusional person would laugh at it.

BTW, if you haven't noticed, this "high and mighty" Galant owner hasn't insulted this guy's car once. I think it could look pretty good with a few minor modifications, but it'll still be a wild show car at heart

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Red Sox suck

Enough with all this Galant on Galant bashing. Save that shit for the riced out Civics. Here, we should all be family.
    Agree to disagree.... why post pics and ask for opinions if all you are looking for is "yes men" i rather get a honest opinion,

Unrealiatic feedback and who better to hear from than your galant family.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Agree to disagree.... why post pics and ask for opinions if all you are looking for is "yes men" i rather get a honest opinion,

Exactly what I wanted to say

Exactly what I wanted to say
    No problem

My response to him is "the car needs work" but i guess as the owner its hard to take that since you might of approximately already put $9,000 worth of work in it already...
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

I think the summary of this thread for me is:

Thanks god I dont live in Texas.
    Love,
    Matt

Btw, you shouldn't work on any kind of door kit or turbo kit until you have nice wheels to fill out the widebody look.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    I think the summary of this thread for me is:

Perfectly put!! Couldnt have said it better

My response to him is "the car needs work" but i guess as the owner its hard to take that since you might of approximately already put $9,000 worth of work in it already...[/quote]

Exactly. The thing is though, if you had put that much money into, wouldnt you want it to look the best it can be??

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    What's funny is I've never had a single person laugh at my modding of the FWD 6G72.
    Yeh but its still a Galant. Ive had assclowns laugh at me for putting a JDM bumper on my Galant. These days it seems like almost anybody with a modded car other than a sports car, muscle car, or exotic gets laughed at. Bottom line the guy put alot of work into his Galant. I dont think thats something anybody should knock. You shouldnt knock somebodys hard work. Its not as if he went to Pepboys and bought a ton of GT-R decals and slapped them all over his car. No, you look at this guys car and see he sunk some valuable time and money into getting it to where its at now. And that deserves respect 8)

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Btw, you shouldn't work on any kind of door kit or turbo kit until you have nice wheels to fill out the widebody look.
    Exactly right...finish what you started first, then move on to other aspects of the car.

What's funny is I've never had a single person laugh at my modding of the FWD 6G72.
    Yeh but its still a Galant. Ive had assclowns laugh at me for putting a JDM bumper on my Galant. These days it seems like almost anybody with a modded car other than a sports car, muscle car, or exotic gets laughed at. Bottom line the guy put alot of work into his Galant. I dont think thats something anybody should knock. You shouldnt knock somebodys hard work. Its not as if he went to Pepboys and bought a ton of GT-R decals and slapped them all over his car. No, you look at this guys car and see he sunk some valuable time and money into getting it to where its at now. And that deserves respect 8)
    I do agree with this in a way but at the same did he DID ask for our opinion and everything and thats what he got. OPINIONS!!!

So you as an observer, would agree that what he spent is hard earned cash (i suppose its hard earned) in doing to his car, was worth it?

I agree with ppl knocking you and what not but remember we all own galants or owned galants so it not like i own a civic and am knockin your galant.... we all own the same car thats why the criticism is the best.
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Coming from you that's the funniest quote evar

Experienced TGC Member
    I do agree with this in a way but at the same did he DID ask for our opinion and everything and thats what he got. OPINIONS!!!
    Very true. But i feel some comments were unnecessary. But then again thats just my opinion 8) Theres a couple of people here whove done mods to their Galant that i might not necessarily like, but i refuse to flame anyone who has taken precious time and money to bring their Galant to a higher level. 8)

On topic:

The widebody conversion does look mighty fine. I think a different front bumper wouldve really set it off though.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I was not being racist at all, I grew up with cicanos and hispanics. Even a hispanic guy will make fun of a beaner. Must be just a Cali thing or people are just too sensitive. Reason I said that it looks like a beaner would drive it, because of the color and poor work done to it, I did not call him a beaner. Beners just slap some ugly ass body kits on there, spray paint them in their backyards and then go cruise with their curb feelers and all. That car can be saved but he needs our help if he wants our help. People think that customizing a car is that simple and in reality it's not. People were probably lughing at your JDM bumper because they were jealous, this is totaly diffrent, this car is poorly done, period. Im Texas neighbor and Im sorry but not all cars look like that in Texas, Ive been to Dalas and also lived in Houston to go to school there and saw a bunch of beaner mobiles but not all. I mean look at G-spots, simple and clean. That lime green and purple gives me a headache to look at and then has a grey interior, wtf is that?? Where the imagination. Got to have taste, imagination. Im done, that car is just not my taste at all.

Does anyone know what happened to the kid with that car who made this thread??? Haha i think with all the comments he has received about the car, he is gone.

Where are you mister ugly galant kid??

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast