The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car Cover??

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Car Cover??

I am looking for a car cover online for the galant. Any one have any suggestions on what to get? I would like a really durable one thats all weather proof cause it will probably see quite a bit of winter weather. Any suggestions and help would be appreaciated! Thanks!!

WarmAndSCSI
    Just get a generic one from Checker or whatever. I have the cheapest one from Budge and it works just fine. I think the next step up is no more than $75.

edit: make sure to get a size "3" if you get one of these covers. It's not a perfect fit, but it has good coverage.

Awesome! Thanks Tim. I was looking on Ebay and they had some for 30-50 but It would probably be way easy just to run to Checker and pick one up. how much did you pay for yours? And did you get yours at Checker?

WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah, the one I have was like $40 and I got it from Checker. They've got better ones for slightly more. Get one designed to be water repellent so that you don't have melted snow sitting on your roof, trunk, and hood.

I'd recommend using some Meguiar's NXT followed up with some Meguiar's #26 carnauba wax to protect your paint either way.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah, the one I have was like $40 and I got it from Checker. They've got better ones for slightly more. Get one designed to be water repellent so that you don't have melted snow sitting on your roof, trunk, and hood.

I'd recommend using some Meguiar's NXT followed up with some Meguiar's #26 carnauba wax to protect your paint either way.
    Might go pick one up today. I already use all the Meguiars products on my car. Results of being a manager at a car wash for a year and a half.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI

Might go pick one up today. I already use all the Meguiars products on my car. Results of being a manager at a car wash for a year and a half.
    Sweet, that's just my favorite combination for adverse weather.

stkiflngaz
    ne one know how much a regular cover is just for summer weather