The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Product Review: Dash-Mat Cover for 99-03 8G (IT SUXS LOL...)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 35 of 35
    Since its soo cheap to buy, Id get it and use it when I park the car. I park in the garage, but at other places I dont like to park in the shade cause crap from the tree fall on my car. I'd buy this and get those circular window shades and make sure my dash is safe while im gone. But when I drive, i would not use it and I would no put velcro on my dash, so only have it when my car is stationary...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    DashMat - when you love your car that much

wow. that is attrocious.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot
    OMFG

I'll take sillyasianz advice and place it only when the G is stationary and not during movement and/or a meet. That was a good laff though

new dash - 400
    dashmat - 35

still too expensive?

4.99 at your local autozone

looks better than the dash mat too!! ORDER NOW!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    new dash - 400
    dashmat - 35

still too expensive?

4.99 at your local autozone

looks better than the dash mat too!! ORDER NOW!
    :smt045

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot

LMAO

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    or fiberglass..
    ~Lady Driven~

I feel your pain man mine just started cracking this winter. It doesn't help that the dash is so thin. Doubt I'll be putting any carpet on it anytime soon though.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI View Post
    OMFG
    hahaha

when that dash mat comes off send it to me... so my cat can sleep on it
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

TGC Regular
    I got my sun Shadez at Autzone ! I payed 12.99 and got the super shiny cool green reflective one. i got a blue one for christmas. But more often than not, it sits in my back seat, and im in and out of my car soo so much, i dont use it unless i part it at home all day, or its at work. Even then sometimes, i dont, But it also keeps the car WAY cooler, with 5 % tinted windows too. Its like nice and cool inside... And wow, I didnt notice dashboards cracking were that big of a deal... I never seen anything like that... Thats shitty. Everyone get 2 pioneer priemer Spl3004 - TSW 's And Run thoes puppys ;) the 160 DB will flex and break your dash in properly, so u never have to worry about cracks ;) It will oh so gently flex and bend the dash where it is more comfortable. Lol. Just kidding.

I use armorall Ultra Shine, only reason is i can just do a quick wipe with my duster and im good to go. I need to start makin carbon fiber dash's ;)

my is usually parked 6 days a week and I usually drive it on Sunday even sometimes on Sunday I don't drive it so it sits for a while and there is no shade at my place well the sun don't actually hit my car until around noon cuz the spot where I park is in front of the building the sun shine from the other side so it don't hit my car until the sun is all the way up
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I know I am a little late in this thread, but the reason that the OP's mat looks like ass is because he got the cheapest make that dashmat puts out. I opted for the signature series and got quite different results. Sure it cost twice as much, but you really get what you pay for from these guys. Here is a pic of mine:

I had one in my 7G when the dash started cracking. I put one in my 8G just for preventive maintenance.
    sig too big

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12