The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help me out! please

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

help me out! please

hey guys, i am new to the center, recently i brought a 7g galant 95-99. it was a peice of crap. so here is comes to you guys and help me out. i want to make this to a sleeper style. stock looking with some big power. check out my picture and you will know what sup. the first thing i think i will going to do is the rear disk conversion and add rear sway bar to it. thanks for you guys all your work been helping me decide. any idea will be apperciated.

after i do some buffing the car looks much better. but check this out too

you see the tape? yes that is electrical tape, i brought it like that. who know what the last owner did to it.

Gotta love the 7g, and welcome to TGC.

Please use the SEARCH function, it helps.

Here is a hint for some performance mods:
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=34655

5-speed 6G72 w/ bolt-ons [sold]
    '93 Nissan 240sx vert

welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    i know a guy that saw a guy that knew a guy that once passed by a car that had been painted. Ill ask him tomorrow after consulting my magic ball to determine WHERE YOU LIVE in proximity to a paint shop NEAR WHERE YOU LIVE..................

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    welcome

im doing the same thing you want to do.. if u want more details pm me or head over to my build thread to see what im doing or hit me up on aim ill be up 4 a bit

o btw a 7g is 94-98.. u need 2 drop it and get rims like mine theyd look sick on a white car
    Last edited by Galanttuner10; 02-28-2009 at 12:19 AM
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

LOL if you want to get power from it why are you looking at rear sway bar and brakes lol.

Just slap on some POWAH and forget the rest. Stopping and turning is overrated.

there are two 7g's as well

7G-A 94-96
    7G-B 97-98

welcome and use the stickys to help find what your lookning for.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    welcome

im doing the same thing you want to do.. if u want more details pm me or head over to my build thread to see what im doing or hit me up on aim ill be up 4 a bit

o btw a 7g is 94-98.. u need 2 drop it and get rims like mine theyd look sick on a white car
    you dont understand, when i turn this car on the corner it want to flip. turn out all 4 strut are blow and the back is the wrose. drum brake look ugly

btw, where can i find wheels like about 15" that look sick?

Quote Originally Posted by kamenfaiz View Post
    you dont understand, when i turn this car on the corner it want to flip. turn out all 4 strut are blow and the back is the wrose. drum brake look ugly

btw, where can i find wheels like about 15" that look sick?
    tire rack.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    well he has a 7ga obviously

dont drive with the suspension like that drop the whole car as you have to change everything anyway so go aftermarket.. wheel gap is overrated lol

as for wheels id go 16 or 17s personally i have 17s and with my drop they fit mint 15s r the same size as the stock alloys so go 1 inch bigger.. i hate the hondas with 14 inch rims that are smaller or the same size as my winter steelies

and it you want power intake and exhaust r basic and obvious mods or you can go turbo and are u auto or 5spd as 5spd is a major change.. i drove in a stock 5 spd and it pulls hard stock unlike the stock auto

turbo it if you really want power and i do recommend the rear disc swap
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

i was wondering if there is any stock mitu wheel will fit the 7g

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kamenfaiz View Post
    i was wondering if there is any stock mitu wheel will fit the 7g
    Regular Lancer OZ edition wheels will work..actually there have been a couple members that have had them on their 7g's.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

TGC Regular
    Yea im getting mine in hopefully in a few days!!!! yay its snowing 2day and i have bald tires!!!! god they couldnt come sooner!