The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tails and spoiler

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

tails and spoiler

I've been trying to find a place where I can pick up the smoked gray looking tails and the spoiler on the 07/08 SE & ralliarts. I have a silver 07 with the red lights and am going to be getting my windows tinted and I think it will look nice with them and gun metal wheels.

no one knows any place but the dealership?????

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    search ebay...maybee..... they are still really new and its hard to find a wrecked one at a yard probroblly

try checking out carpartswholesale.com. I ordered some smoked ones for my Trailblazer off there a while back. Ill go ahead and take a look to.
    support perfection buy a mac

you need to go to a dealership and order them i just got mine and it was $138 for each light and $501 for the spoiler and another $24 for the third light that was even with a 10% discount because a deal the local Mitsubishi dealership and the body shop i work at have, so be ready to spend some money but its about you only option for tail lights
    Last edited by egogunny; 06-10-2009 at 11:19 PM

if you happen to live around the atlanta area i can help you out, they do look pretty sick

are u talking about the de/es/ls tail lights? the smoked tails are sprayed on... u wont find those anywhere....ebay has some pretty good prices on lips similar to the gts and ralliart ... they look really good and have more of a rounder shape to them. you can get the actual gts/RA lip, however it wouldnt go well since you need the corresponding tail lights to go with it... sometimes ebay have good deals on gts tail lights as well
    Last edited by krazienluv10; 06-11-2009 at 01:21 AM
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???