The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Opinions/advice..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    hp wheels are pretty new. they got alot of positive feedback this year at sema. i like the designs of their wheels. i was thinking of picking up a set to use in the winter, but i think imma just clean up my gtz wheels and powder coat them black. anyways i like the wheels you have pictured above. they are hot. i read a write up about those exact wheels in superstreet... i think they are dope. as far as them warping early-on, i doubt it. now adays the aftermarket wheel industry is soo competative that most wheels are of good quality. more and more companies are coming out with affordable wheel packages without having to take away from the quality of the finish, design, strength and integrity of the wheel. i say go for it man. ftw! let us know how they hold up. peace.
    2001 es v6

how about some BBS??

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    how about some BBS??
    Great quality, big price tag.

SMD
    thanx 4 the feed yall.

I actually like them. I'm a fan of the clean 5 spoke look; they're not too gaudy but still aggressive.

SMD
    ok..

So I just found ot that ssIX Project is a new project launched by Racing Hart and RAYS. so i'm pretty sure they are good quality now that i found out RH and Rays are behind these.

thanks for the feed anyway fellas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12