Thread: Pic's :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah, I definitely like that car. So do they keep up with Evo's and STi's on a proper track? They have basically the same specs (the Volvo is slightly heavier, I'm sure)... 300 bhp, Brembo brakes, AWD, etc.
    They run roughly a 14sec 1/4 mile. I'm sure they'd be as fast as the EVO, but they weigh almost 4000lbs with driver.
    Don't care about 1/4 mile, I said PROPER track. lol
    Well than comparing properly driven cars its no match for the EVO or STI.
    I think it would be close... the Volvo weights 3600 which is a few hundred heavier than the Evo (which is also somewhat of a pig). I mean, our Evo's in the US didn't even have ACD until 2005. They've never had AYC. I think it would be a pretty even playing field since the Volvo does have 14 more HP to help make up for the extra weight.

I think it would be close... the Volvo weights 3600 which is a few hundred heavier than the Evo (which is also somewhat of a pig). I mean, our Evo's in the US didn't even have ACD until 2005. They've never had AYC. I think it would be a pretty even playing field since the Volvo does have 14 more HP to help make up for the extra weight.
    Maybe on a drag strip. But a road course the EVO would leave the Volvo in the dust. Proper drivers in both cars of course.

WarmAndSCSI
    Maybe on a drag strip. But a road course the EVO would leave the Volvo in the dust. Proper drivers in both cars of course.
    I'm not talking about a drag strip...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12