The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Car Insurance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    TurboGalant
    Age is a very big factor here. You won't see any dramatic decrease in your premium until you turn 25.

I go through USAA (for military mambers and their families). I was on my parents plan til I turned 21, then it was cheaper for me to pay for my own plan. I have never been late on an insurance payment for over 11 years. I pay that before paying rent or getting groceries. BTW, for full coverage on both my truck and my Galant, and renters insurance, I shell out a hefty $125/month. I squeezed USAA for all the discounts I could get.

Keep up the good grades, most places give good student discounts. I used that as long as I could.

Experienced TGC Member
    I use USAA also bro. They offered me a yearly plan that cannot be beat. I'm 22 years old and I only pay $137 a monthe for the Galant and the Talon. :thumbsup:

Hooahhh Air Force!

Spacepower! AEF! lol
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

MitsuMan
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(manybrews)</div><div class='quotemain'>my current car is a 93 mirage 2 door coupe.

i pay about 30 bucks a month for it.

so the trick is to drive shit-mobiles, i guess.</div>

ahahahahaha.......but seriously though, thats the basic premise

MitsuMan

redlobster
    Thats my anwser! sell the galant and buy my friends wrecked 88 civic with 230,000 miles it still runs too! amazingly considering he punished the f*ck outta it and wrecked the front end ! to bad hondas always lose!

BlackBeauty
    Insurance can be so expensive. I have a mate with a WRX STI and he pays about $8KAUD per year (approx $4KUS).

But for my galant - 94 HJ JDM with mags, sound system, lowered, 'zorst and me behind the wheel (25yo/fem), it originally cost me $2500AUD (approx $1250US) per year to insure (comprehensive insurance).....

Youch!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12