The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: yep.. you guys were right about les schwab

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

yep.. you guys were right about les schwab

they are complete idiots... i should have never let them put my wheels on...

i went back there today and told them it shakes when i go above 60, so they come back a minute later, and we go over and look at it, and there is a hubcentric ring crushed in between the wheel and the car. So i tell the guy, i didnt put that there i dont know anything about that it must have been one of your guys, and hes like NO nobody here put that on. so at this poinnt i want to fucking punch the guy out, so i just tell him to whatever he needs to to fix it. Then about an hour and a hlaf later i get it back, at least it doesnt shake anymore.. fucking dumbasses.. sorry if none of that makes sense but im just venting sorry guys..

oh yea and another thing they did my alignment too and i bet you they did it after they put the wheel on crooked so probably my alignment is fucked up too, fuck thank god i have cheap tires, and when i drive straight my steering wheel is a little to the left now and its fuckin annoying.

k i think im done.

fucking waste of 200 bucks... FUCK

sorry you had to find out the hard way
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Well the alignment would be off if the wheel was not seated properly.

So they should pay for it, especially so if they charged you for it the second time. If they give you a problem talk to their corporate office. Trust me you will get somewhere when their corporate office tells them to move.

Its a serious issue if the wheel was installed improperly, you could have had an accident.

WarmAndSCSI
    Well, this is why I never let anybody mount anything on my car. I take the wheels off, take them to the store, let them mount the tires. Install them at my house. For alignments, I request that the guy lets me in the bay so I can watch everything he does.

Hopefully they fix it, but your alignment will need to be redone because of that mistake. They should actually pay for ALL the labor involved, because such a stupid mistake could have put your life at risk. I've never had any problems fitting my hubcentric rings, they must have been stupid enough to fuck it up.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    That's why if I get stuff done at a shop, I better know the person working on my car or the dude that owns it, so if shit goes wrong, I don't have to regulate. Plus the discounts ain't half bad.
    ~Lady Driven~

im done im just never going back there again i will probably take the car somewhere else tomorrow and see if they can just check the alignment for me and see if its off and if it is les schwab will feel my wrath.

WarmAndSCSI
    I always take the car to independent shops for alignments. You have any good referrals? I'd call up a good body shop and ask them who they go to for alignments if they'll tell you. Preferably a high-end dealership body shop.

First of all, I wouldn't go to any shop call Les Schwab. Is it just me or does the name sound like an online trading company? :?

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    With wheels i do the same thing WarmAndSCSI does, take them off and take them to a shop, with alignments, I get my stock wheels on and always go back there and usually slip 20 bucks to the alignment tech and tell him to take care of me.

i trust my shop... but then again, they do like 50% of all the high-end JDM wheel business in southern california. they always do what they can to get return business and referral... and they've gotten plenty from my cousins and me.

just hope its ok man!!