The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need your help

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    2003gtz

I need your help

I found a set of rims for a reasonable price and i think that they will fit my 2003 galant but I want to make sure before i pay for them they are a 5 lug rim 5-114 with a 215/45/r17 please help me. :)

WarmAndSCSI
    They will work if they are 5x114.3 bolt pattern but will be slightly smaller in diameter than stock. The best fit is actually 225/45 R17, but those are very close

Please post questions relating to tires or wheels in the "Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes" forum in the future.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    yea theres a whole post in suspension wheels tires and brakes that has all the correct tire sizes for any galant, but like he said 215 is small (i have 215/40/18) and i wish i had 225/40/18 for a bit more comfort

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    i have 17" rims on my car. they are 17x8 with 5x114.3 lug pattern. the tire i have is 225/45/17. pic in my garage

^ i took a look, and the green galant isnt that bad of a color, im liking it more and more when i see pics of them on this site, i want to paint mine and altho i wouldnt go green its not a bad choice either

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    when i get a kit, that green color is gong away and being replaced by a silver and grey-blue two tone

as long as the offset it fine, you should be ok.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe
    when i get a kit, that green color is gong away and being replaced by a silver and grey-blue two tone
    a two tone or would you do a peralessence paint? because i saw a dodge durrango that was painted like that, it was really nice the way it changed in the sun

ive also seen an eclispe that was red/orange/purple looked nice, something id look into for a show car

2003gtz
    sorry for the rookie mistake with the posting section but thank you all for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by 2003gtz
    sorry for the rookie mistake with the posting section but thank you all for the help.
    thats what tgc mods are for :) it happens to all of us at one point or another

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    They will work if they are 5x114.3 bolt pattern but will be slightly smaller in diameter than stock. The best fit is actually 225/45 R17, but those are very close

Please post questions relating to tires or wheels in the "Suspension, Wheels, Tires & Brakes" forum in the future.
    thats were i think he did it! :D