The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Introducing the 2009 Hyundai Genesis (56k Go kick rocks)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I use to hate Hyundai but I'm impressed. The interior looks hot and exterior after seeing how they look lowered and with wheels. I'm sold.

I'd take that anyday for 30K, hyundai or not thats a great value. I'd trade in my 07 camry for that!!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22 View Post
    hyundai is making a mistake by not creating a premium brand for their premium car like lexus, infiniti, and acura
    Step 1, stablish reliability and brand awareness.
    Step 2, Deversify.

In the past or now, Would you really buy a luxury car made by hundai? No, because it has been a relatively new brand. Honda and Toyota where selling cars in the US for decades before they came out with the luxury brands. I don't ever remember seeing a 1970 Acura anything. I think Hundai is being smart about their marketing. I remember seeing comercials comparing their trucks to the X5 and the sedans. They are pitting they're cars against the luxury brands. When they do so for long enough, consumers will start to compare the luxury features in luxury vehicles to that in hundais. Once you do that, Hundai will actually become considered (branded) as a higher level vehicle than they are now. that will translate into more hundais in the street. Right now and in their past, they've been "that cheap brand." Given that they HAD to be cheap coming out of the gate in order to sale anything. It is not the person who earns 150K a year that buys the new unknown brand, it the person struggling to make ends meet that will take the risk of paying 15K for a car, he or she hopes is reliable.
    -Pedro

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    375 horse under 30k... its GONNA sell

TGC Regular
    I'm with Kalamidad on this one. All new companies to a market has to establish a foothold and then make ground from there, and Hyundai has been doing this. Especially when they started the whole 100K mile/10 year warranty. A company with a bad product can't do something like that. They would bankrupt themselves in repair costs. Also Toyota, Nissan, and Honda only came out with their "Upscale" lines here in the U.S to cater to our "Better Than You" attitudes and need to impress each other with symbols and titles. Overseas, their upper trim cars that would be Luxury lines over here are still badged as the original companies. At the end of the day (and years of payments) I want the most car and reliability for my money. Is it better to have a nice looking Mercedes in the shop or a comparable Hyundai on the road for half the monthly payment?

is that then hunday that supposed to have 375bhp? looks hot but kind off like the Acura RL 05-up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12