Voltage rating on stock head unit

is it:

0.2V-0.6V ?
    0.6N-2V ?
    2V-8V ?

thanks in advance

can i get some help please guys

....anyone have any idea ?

Sure as heck isn't 4volts. Its most surely 2volts or less. But I don't have accurate specs, and quite honestly I've never seen detailed specs (besides wattage and channels) for the factory headunit of anything.

Curiously why are you looking for it?

im gonna b hooking up my amp.... i need to pick one :shock:

not familiar with the 9g stock headunit and if theres outputs for adding an amp but if they dont i hope youre getting something like JL Audio's Cleansweep also or its gonna sound like crap. Voltage rating is gonna be the second one you listed. That seems to be the universal voltage for stock headunits ive taken out of my cars/truck.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

.....got the amp and subs hooked up..... did not get the cleansweep.... just running them off the stock headunit... doens't sound too bad, good enough for me..... the trunk rattles like craazzyyyyyyy tho!!!!