Thread: Throttle Body Swap for 4G64

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    ^ dat helped out alot thanx jus gota get a hold of the diamante TB
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

I was gonna go Diamante also for the extra 'Bang' but then I realized Im just trying to bring back some life to my family car and add a lil extra fun so settled on a V6 TB for ease of use.
    Ill be adding R1 brakes, struts/spring, strut tower brace, KN intake and V6TB all at once so it will be fun. Cant wait for the wifey to drive it afterwards LOL!
    Sphinx
    2000 ES 4G64 ~ Bridgeston Potenza 205/60/15 ~ K&N Typhoon intake/filter ~ KYB GR2/Excel-G ~ CM Springs ~ V6 TB ~ STB OEM 3G Eclipse ~ Drilled Slotted Rotors ~ PrePaid Legal Sticker ~ Graco Car Seat

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    i may jus do the same since theres alot involved in usin the diamante TB...LoL oOo shes gonna be so surprised when she drives it
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

I know LOL! Shes always had cruddy cars and our Galant is the nicest one shes ever had. The car is in good shape but all the things im taking care off are in real need of it.
    Safety and maintenance are my goals not speed. Adding the KN short intake and V6 TB are as far as im going, maybe exhaust if it needs it or will make an improvment in MPG or motor response.
    But I cant wait to have her drive it and play, it will be priceless and Ill take pics or report in to the forum!
    Whoo-Hoo!
    Sphinx
    2000 ES 4G64 ~ Bridgeston Potenza 205/60/15 ~ K&N Typhoon intake/filter ~ KYB GR2/Excel-G ~ CM Springs ~ V6 TB ~ STB OEM 3G Eclipse ~ Drilled Slotted Rotors ~ PrePaid Legal Sticker ~ Graco Car Seat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12