The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: more of that t-double lovin

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

more of that t-double lovin

just got a little money.....yeah gonna order groud control coils and some sway bars....yes I can feel it already......hard white.....(snow Bunny) (7g) what do u guy think tockio blues tein pilow ball mounts ground control coil, prothane motor and suspention busing.......awwwwww let me wipe my face.....
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Can you translate that please..

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Scratch ground controls, get these Yonaka DSM coilovers. $560 if you sign up. Matt(peano) has them, he likes them alot.

http://performancedsm.com/part.php?partId=66&carId=1
    7g for life!

I was playin I am waitin on tein coil overs I already have the my car takin apart......

I call my 7g snow bunny cause it is white....I have been readin some of the threads and the way some of you guy are actin is so stupid....but I love every body and I respect all of you.....so loosin up......Seth what r u running on you car....WarmSCSI......
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by T-double
    awww some of you guys are so tight.....you can't even pass gas...I was playin I am waitin on tein coil overs I already have the my car takin apart......

I call my 7g snow bunny cause it is white....I have been readin some of the threads and the way some of you guy are actin is so stupid....but I love every body and I respect all of you.....so loosin up......Seth what r u running on you car....WarmSCSI......
    mod edit

I'll bet if you click Seth's garage link you'll find what you're looking for. If you're interested in finding out what others are running, just browse through the garage for 7G's.

naw I was jus askin you a question.....are you running megan?????
    Nice to be back!!!!

WarmAndSCSI
    Yes. I guess :? Megan what? They make strut tower bars, springs, coilovers, and rear control arms.

when everything is said and done when you put the turbo kit on and with the power that is made will your suspension be enough for all of the power that will be made.if I am not mistakin you were sayin that you were going to be makin 600hp and maybe more if finly tuned. So in the end will that be enough for the power that will be made....that is my question nonthing smart or out of the way just a simple question?????
    Nice to be back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Yes. I guess :? Megan what? They make strut tower bars, springs, coilovers, and rear control arms.
    Well the topic is coilovers so ... Megan coilovers? Pretty difficult to figure out man :P
    7g for life!

he has cut springs...he's a ricer remember

I have just herd some good and some bad thing about there product but I have also hers some good things.....I can get a set pretty cheap that is why I am asking.
    Nice to be back!!!!

WarmAndSCSI
    mod edit
    yes, the Megan coilovers are what I'm running and they are more that stiff enough for any amount of power. In fact, they're too stiff for the street IMHO. Spring rate up front is 10 kg/mm.

I was going to say that I got a set of tein coilovers for real cheap.....I have been on some sites and some people have jus been talkin like they don't have a education and i think that it is funny....so I guess that is it.....
    Nice to be back!!!!

T

glad to see yours car coming along, have you posted any pictures lately?

Not many people on here run the tokico blues, most run the GR-2 kyb's
    they are comparable.
    although i've always believed that tokico makes the better product.

i think you woudl be better off with the tokico illumina's if you are planning to stay with the ground control springs,

but be decide before you order the ground controls, since they have different models for the 7g depending on what strut you run(in an effort to create a better fitting perch)

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

the topic is t-double's suspension.

stay on topic please.

t-double.
    please proofread your posts before you post them. you'll get better responses.

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

it looks like the megan are the way to go!!

thank you stunner.....I will post pictures when I get my stuff....the illumina's did cross my mind...I guess I will make my mind up and let you guys know...seth said somthing bout dsm coilovers I am going to check them out to before I make a life or death choice...
    Nice to be back!!!!

wow seth I took a look at that site with the coil overs and they don't look that bad.....if I were to get them I would just put my tein pillow ball mounts on them or do they come with some I could not tell from the looks of them I will keep them in mind...thanks
    Nice to be back!!!!

They dont have pillow ball mounts, but the tein pillow balls should work. Talk to Peano if you want to know about quality, he has them on his 7g now.
    7g for life!

the diameter of the strut shaft on the yanaka (and most after market coilovers vs aftermarket o.e. replacement struts) is thicker.
    about 3/8th compare to 1/4 on stockers.

i doubt your mounts woudl work with any aftermarket damper.

but the yonakas do come with an aluminum upper mount. just no spherical bearing

1994 Galant GS-Turbo