The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ralliart Lowering Springs!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

Ralliart Lowering Springs!!

So I just picked up a 2007 Ralliart and have been looking around and finding nothing in regards to lowering springs. I have been surfing through some of the threads and it sounds like a lot of guys are running many items off of 4G Eclipses on their 9G galants. Is that true for springs as well? I thought about trying to fit some eibach sportlines for a 4G eclipse on my Ralliart but wanted to get any input I can before I do so. My other concern is ride height: the sportline kit is designed for approx a 2in drop. Now I know that is going to prematurely wear out the struts, but is going to cause an issue with bottoming out on the bump stops or anything like that? Two inches doesnt' seem like too much considering the current ride height and wheel gap now. Any advice or tips would be greatly aprreciated!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    well, welcome to TGC, got any pics of your car, and im not sure where to direct you but i thought id say welcome and gl with your new car, i have never driven a 9G but i hear they are awesome, and galants are good in general, but you could try Club9G.com if you havnt found that yet

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Elisha
    Dang, props on the awesome first post. Beat me to it. 8)

thanks....i want to get the rear sway bars cause my ES is a pig on turns.
    one day soon hopefully.

welcome aboard...ride quality on works are an A++ i have yet to bottom out...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

another place to look is at RRE.

not sure if you guys remember that Meullerized 9g that was on the course with the evo but if you ever get a chance to watch that video, you'll know RRE knows the 9g.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Update

So I ordered some Eibach Sportline lowering springs for a 2007 Eclipse V6. Installed them late last week. They went in without a hitch. Everything lined up well, they came with bumpstops that fit perfectly and it looks great. It is pretty low, I might reccomend the Pro Kit to someone else looking into. I have yet to notice any unwanted noises or ride problems. I don't know how to load images on here so this is my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/okruhlica

wow those look great! how much for the whole thing?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Wow man, I love your car, looks so hot lowered! I would love to have a 9g Ralliart as a daily :)
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Wow man, I love your car, looks so hot lowered! I would love to have a 9g Ralliart as a daily :)
    No LIE! Hotness

did you get a cambar kit too?

No Camber kit yet. It is still out like 1.5 degrees in the rear. I have to roll the rear inner fenders to assure I don't get any tire rub when I straighted out the camber. It shouldn't need a kit I should be able to get it pretty close with stock adjustments.

i have positive camber on all my wheels ... guy didnt want to spend time to do it correctly, almost near zero though

Quote Originally Posted by DNSerrano View Post
    No LIE! Hotness

SWEET!!! That car looks great :D

you shouldn't need a camber kit. i lowered my car with the pro kit and my 20"s don't rub at all, and are nicely tucked in the rear.
    register! www.bordumb.com

Quote Originally Posted by slickrick View Post
    you shouldn't need a camber kit. i lowered my car with the pro kit and my 20"s don't rub at all, and are nicely tucked in the rear.
    that's not what a camber kit is for. 0 is stock setting + is the wheel tilting outwards and - is when they tilt inwards. anything + or - 1-1.5 degrees out of stock will cause tire wear on the inside or the outside depending on positive or negative camber.

I have an 07 ralliart and im lookin for a good set of lowering springs or a coilover set. If anyone one has any suggestions please email me and let me know. Thank you.. email- [email protected]

jamario

turbo

i have a for cycle engine and i want to turbo it. can i you the manifold off ebay for my car the manifold said for 4G63 4G63T DSM Turbo Manifoldcan i use this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...spagenameZWDVW

Quote Originally Posted by jamario View Post
    i have a for cycle engine and i want to turbo it. can i you the manifold off ebay for my car the manifold said for 4G63 4G63T DSM Turbo Manifoldcan i use this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsu...spagenameZWDVW
    you gotta love the four cycle engine. i found it somewhat inconvenient standing there at the pump trying to premix the oil and the fuel to fill up my 2 cycle engine.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast