The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I Would Pay For The Help!! Any Member Here Willing to Help!!

Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

I Would Pay For The Help!! Any Member Here Willing to Help!!

I Would Pay For The Help! Any Member Here willing to Help!!

Running on my H3 3000k Golden Yellow HID's thats all the light i have for now!

My Stock Gauges At Night!!
    Well I need my headlights to be rewire the right way, so that both Hi and Low would work and i'm able to put Hid's on them!! i went to different places here in the Bronx and manhattan New York, but they want to make this a big deal!! right now i can only use either hi bean which is bad because it bothers other drivers or my foglights, i need my regular low bean to be running too!! anyone here willing to help!! i would pay for this service thanks and let me know what you think so far!! i have L.E.D's in my Signals, reverse,lisence plates, and more to come!! thanks

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    its lookin good, hopefully you can find the help you need

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    whats wrong w/ the lows? pics of harness? are they wired up at all?

do your corner lights blink hella fast with the leds in there?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

^^^Shouldnt if all the bulbs are LED's They blink real fast with two different type of bulbs. Other than that they should be cool

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

fuse might be blown
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    whats wrong w/ the lows? pics of harness? are they wired up at all?
    the car only have the factory harness that works with the H4 bulb only, all i did was to plug it into the H1 on the JDM Heads and the only way they work is to open the switch as you normally do and set it to hi bean!! thats how they work other than that nope!!

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar22
    fuse might be blown
    no is not everything work just fine!! all i need is to have my JDM Heads as you guyz in here to work properly!

Quote Originally Posted by underated
    do your corner lights blink hella fast with the leds in there?
    yes they do, but i just bought some resistors to make them blink slow! in less word factory style!

TGC Regular
    Contact Goosey. Hes the wiz when it comes to this type of stuff. Also there should be a tutorial to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by devgrp
    Contact Goosey. Hes the wiz when it comes to this type of stuff. Also there should be a tutorial to do this.
    thanks a lot man, but thats why i'm willing to pay because i'm not good at this wiring thing!! but i'ma contact him thanks!!

sounds like you did not splice the old harness into the JDM harness?

TGC Regular
    You will need to make a wiring harness with 2 relays, one for the low beams and one for the high beams, with i diode in between the positive leads...... AKA, installing HIDs the RIGHT way.

Give me a second to find the tutorial that i used from HID planet for mine...........

OK here is the link....http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/view...t=6612&start=0

I would post the image on here but some people dont like you to post their info and schematics on other sites without permission. What you are looking for is about halfway down the first page labeled "H4 to Bi-xenon or 2 bulb circuit". It doesnt cover the diode trick in that particuar schematic, but if you scroll down that page there is another one that shows you how to do it. The diode is what you need to have the lows and high on at the same time.

If you are'nt too good with wiring then you might struggle with this one, as you can tell from the pictures its kinda complicated. There are people HIDplanet.com that make harnesses for people in your situation for money, but they can be anywhere from $50-$100+. but that may be your only option. It took me a couple days to make a Bi-Xenon harness for my E46 projectors, and i dont really have time to make another one right now. But one of the other members with knowledge of electronics might be able to.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

what kind of LEDs are those in your gauges? Mine are really dim, probably because theyre only single LEDs... Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyl464
    what kind of LEDs are those in your gauges? Mine are really dim, probably because theyre only single LEDs... Thanks

yeah, thats why!! mines have one in the center and 4 accross!!

Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03
    You will need to make a wiring harness with 2 relays, one for the low beams and one for the high beams, with i diode in between the positive leads...... AKA, installing HIDs the RIGHT way.

Give me a second to find the tutorial that i used from HID planet for mine...........

OK here is the link....http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/view...t=6612&start=0

I would post the image on here but some people dont like you to post their info and schematics on other sites without permission. What you are looking for is about halfway down the first page labeled "H4 to Bi-xenon or 2 bulb circuit". It doesnt cover the diode trick in that particuar schematic, but if you scroll down that page there is another one that shows you how to do it. The diode is what you need to have the lows and high on at the same time.

If you are'nt too good with wiring then you might struggle with this one, as you can tell from the pictures its kinda complicated. There are people HIDplanet.com that make harnesses for people in your situation for money, but they can be anywhere from $50-$100+. but that may be your only option. It took me a couple days to make a Bi-Xenon harness for my E46 projectors, and i dont really have time to make another one right now. But one of the other members with knowledge of electronics might be able to.
    i really appreciate the help and info, but thats why i'm willing to pay for someone to do it for me here in the New York Area, i could go either Bronx, Queenz, Brooklyn or Manhattan or Long Islang if anyone here can do it let me know and i could meet up!! if not then i probably will go back to my OEM Heads!! thanks

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    i really appreciate the help and info, but thats why i'm willing to pay for someone to do it for me here in the New York Area, i could go either Bronx, Queenz, Brooklyn or Manhattan or Long Islang if anyone here can do it let me know and i could meet up!! if not then i probably will go back to my OEM Heads!! thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ericbla03
    There are people on HIDplanet.com that make harnesses for people in your situation for money, but they can be anywhere from $50-$100+. but that may be your only option.

Need some paint or bodywork done in Chicagoland or NW Indiana???.. http://www.alsautobodyexperts.com/

moved topic to 8g problems

1994 Galant GS-Turbo