The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My new Headlights

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 47 of 47
    Well all bent up fenders are off, the hood is replaced, and my trunk lid is replaced. Now I have to paint. I like the way it looks now with all of the panels on it now. Thanks again to G-Spot for al your help. :smt023 You my dawg.

Next two weeks I will be getting it ready for paint. I plan on doing the paint myself.

looking good... pumped to see what it looks like after you paint it. What color you going for?
    support perfection buy a mac

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    They look real good Greg!...looking forward to getting a pair. How was the rewiring for the JDM headlights?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

nice :D

Quote Originally Posted by GnarTot
    looking good... pumped to see what it looks like after you paint it. What color you going for?
    I am going for something similar to the orignal color. The original color is Monterey Blue. I will figure something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim
    They look real good Greg!...looking forward to getting a pair. How was the rewiring for the JDM headlights?
    Hey Kevin, the rewiring went off without a hitch. I had no problems. My USDM harness wires were different than in the tutorial, but other than that, all is good.

TGC Regular
    Looking good man :)

But umm... could you please use a smaller font?
    1994 Galant VR-4 GOKUH ( 230kw atw )
    2000 Legnum VR-4 ( Daily, 155.5kw atw )
    1997 Legnum VR-4 - Yes Another one
    1995 FTO - V6 Mivec 200hp

It was smaller on the old software. But when the software was switched to this new one, that is the whe way the font came out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123