The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO HEAD??????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBOOST
    n i do have STI injectors.....smart guy
    That's why I was asking if they were the pink top ones. It's just a question

AEM does have a piggyback... it's called the FI/C, equivalent if not better than a GReddy E-Manage.

i wrote b4 that i have 2 put the new pics up

yah i know about the piggyback i was just wondering if he actually meant piggyback or standalone? i've never known anybody who used the aem unit so i was wondering how well it worked with his setup
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

WarmAndSCSI
    Well I'm curious how this engine is running with pistons having at least 0.75 mm piston-to-cylinder wall clearance.

i beleive Stewi is using the AEM F/IC

the AEM is getting put in right now ill tell u how good it works after its tuned

Quote Originally Posted by HIBOOST
    i wrote b4 that i have 2 put the new pics up
    i saw that i just wanna see the pics of it in the 8g engine bay
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    i beleive Stewi is using the AEM F/IC
    i thought stewi was using the full standalone, i remember seeing pictures of him rewiring some of the sensors

hmm i dunno then, unless he thought about it, he was the one who told me about it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123