The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO HEAD??????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 49

EVO HEAD??????

HEY IM NEW 2 THE SITE......N I WANTED 2 NO IF AN EVO HEAD CAN WORK ON A 2001 GALANT 2.4L BLOCK.......IF SO DOES ANYONE NO WHERE I CAN FIND ONE?????OR ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS WOULD REALLY HELP....THANK U 8)

WarmAndSCSI
    What is it with these noobs? NO, just NO!

Search!!! You're not the first one to have asked these questions. I bet there's a DOHC swap thread already on the front page of this forum.

Don't type in all caps either, extremely annoying.

Oh yeah, there is already a DOHC swap thread on the front page: https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=62116
    Oh wait, there are two!
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=61658

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    He asked the same question over at GalantForums, too. I will ask the same thing I asked there,
    What have you heard?
    Why do you ask?
    What do you plan to do with this info?

WarmAndSCSI
    So I was nice enough to do your research for you:

http://www.club3g.com/forum/3g-eclip...arts-list.html

If you need more information, search on that site some more. If you come up with a single question that hasn't already been answered, then feel free to post it up here.

thank u 4 your help......sorry bout the caps locks

What have you heard?
    Why do you ask?
    What do you plan to do with this info?
    well i went 2 this place called CFT(central florid turbo)in orlando n they put my custom turbo kit in ,rebuilt my block, n tuned it......they told my y dont i get an evo head its better????that it bolts right on....thats why i came here 2 ask questions n get info....thats y i asked

i thought CFT was just a forum i didnt know they had a shop... you got any pictures of your turbo kit?

the head swap is easy it just bolts right on no need to fill holes like with the earlier 4g63's... read the head swap parts list to get an idea of whats needed and see if you still wanna do it lol
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Ah geez... CFT on Goldenrod? Do you drive a white galant with a ridiculous wing on it?
    ~Lady Driven~

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Ah geez... CFT on Goldenrod? Do you drive a white galant with a ridiculous wing on it?
    :?

2001 5 speed 4g64T

no its not just a forum....lol......if u wanna c some pics.....i have a cardomain.com page......just go in n look under mitsubishi galant......ull c a pick of a orange cartoon galant....click into it thats mine.......then u will c my turbo kit n stuff like that.......tell me what u think or if u have any questions feel free 2 ask.....n thanks 4 your help

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBOOST
    no its not just a forum....lol......if u wanna c some pics.....i have a cardomain.com page......just go in n look under mitsubishi galant......ull c a pick of a orange cartoon galant....click into it thats mine.......then u will c my turbo kit n stuff like that.......tell me what u think or if u have any questions feel free 2 ask.....n thanks 4 your help
    Or you could just post a link
    I'm guessing this is it because of the all-caps and the name: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2642103

no but i seen that one around 2......no im the one wit the big front mount n no front bumper......n ya i do need a paint job..lol....its comin soon......u might of seen me

ya thats it......i got new picks i gotta put them up......i just got the tearstone aluminum caps n a chrome greddy oil cap........also just put in a new style SSQBOV with a tanni cooler,an oil catch can,aluminum koyo evo radiator

Nice ride, so you went to CFT huh? I've heard good and bad things about them, I wonder if that's where the EVO guys and gals go... anyway, there's a meet coming up in Orlando, you should check it out

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=62189
    ~Lady Driven~

iight just keep me informed.....n ill go thats if i get my car back in time

wat bad stuff u heard bout them?????

They're nice and everything trying to get your business, once they get your business and money, they are complete asses. Pretty much, they suck at customer support/relations and tact. But that's what I heard, I'm sure every experience in different, but I wouldn't let any business that's on Goldenrod work on my car anyway :P
    ~Lady Driven~

lol na they do a good job but......u r right about all the other shit......they dont care......im havin them put stuff in the car right now......i brought it 2 them 2 months ago.....n they still havent touched it......they put it on the lift n left it their.....u gotta keep an eye on them....n push them 2 do sometin

Fuck that, get your money back and find a reputable place that gives a shit about you, your car, and your business.
    ~Lady Driven~

i no......im bout 2....i seen u one time at around waterford town center.....your headlights r sick.....how did u get them like that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast