The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: EVO HEAD??????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 49
    Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Oh really, you've seen my car? Must of been one of those days that I actually move it lol, yeah I'm always around that area. A member on here custom made these headlights, actually the set on my car has been on a few members cars lol
    ~Lady Driven~

so wait is this your car?
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2642103
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

ya thats my car man.....wat u think

needs paint :D

Quote Originally Posted by HIBOOST
    ya thats my car man.....wat u think
    gotta love a turbo G it looks good... but im not a fan of all the colors under the hood.

what kind of kit are you using, i really like how they mounted the intercooler... do you have any issues when letting off the gas are accelerating? i would recirculate that blowoff valve or get a gm maf translator
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

a nice paintjob and you will be done!!

Nice setup man... I've heard bad and good things about CFT as well... There are other shops in Orlando that do Excellent work like http://www.ttp-engineering.com and Jester tuning...

I was under the impression that CFT just has a dyno and tunes but for actual bolt on work or mechanic work, they send your car to a different shop???
    ---||| 97Galant, E3 16G, Safc, 5spd,Drifter Body |||---

thanks 4 the comments guys....CFT does good work it just takes them some time 2 start n finish........thanks 4 the link imma check them out......CFT got the front of the shop where they sell parts n do appointments for tuning n stuff.....then the back of the shop in the garage has the dyno on one side n the customizing n installation on the other......im goin 2 get my car painted just as soon as their done workin on it :D

Any more pictures of the manifold? Custom?

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

i have some more pics....ill put them up.....the headers are actually for an evo

i have some more pics....ill put them up.....the headers are actually for an evo
    You have a turbo ... it's called a manifold.

222whp/250wtq

whats your engine management?
    list the products of your "turbo kit"
    give us some information on your ride
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

its called a manifold.....chill

WarmAndSCSI
    its called a manifold.....chill
    His point is that if you're going to post up on a car forum concerning modifications to your car, you should probably use the correct terminology as to not confuse anybody.

He's perfectly "chilled"...

these pics r old i gotta post some new ones......T3/T4 turbo,evo MANIFOLD,forgot wat westgate but ill get back 2 u on that,3 inch exhaust,tenzo burntip muffler,evo pistons,rods,bearings,studs,knn connected 2 turbo,evo racing aluminum radiator,transmission cooler,level 10 stage 3 racing tranni hold more that 800 horses,255 walbro fuel pump,650cc injectors STI,supra intercooler,oil catch can,AEM piggyback...many more....n many more 2 come....what do u think????any questions????

WarmAndSCSI
    Aren't most STI injectors side-feed? You have the pink-top top-feed ones? And how exactly can you fit 4G63 pistons in a 4G64 when the 4G63 bore is smaller? 85 mm versus 86.5 mm. BTW, the 4G64 and 4G63 rods are practically identical and I think you'd know that if you actually swapped them. So what does your engine ACTUALLY have in it? We're curious to know.

like i said CFT ordered them 4 me....the pistons r forge pistons for galants.....n i do have STI injectors.....smart guy

theres a lot questionable about that stuff

thats not an evo manifold first off that is a turbo manifold for a dsm you can tell because the wastegate is on the wrong side

you had level 10 make a stage 3 auto transmission for the 8g?

aem piggyback?

all your pics have the stock radiator... wheres the "racing" aluminum one?

you dont gotta lie to kick it man we're all cool here lol you have a turbo 8g thats enough to brag about

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast