The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ok, I can't hold the secret any longer!!!

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

ok, I can't hold the secret any longer!!!

I don't want to load the pics for right now, it will be done tomorrow. But for the last 2 weeks I've had my car stripped down to nothing to be painted. There I said i..... :) Anyways, I'll have pics up, I have at least 80. But so many steps along the way. I did a complete color change and the paint goes on tomorrow evening around 11-1pm. but the jams, trunk, hood, and doors have been cut in in jet black. It's a black base with violet mixed in to make it a deep deep black. But I am two toning it black on candy red at the top body line. I have at least 2 days of re-assembly before I can drive it. But I work in a body shop, so I've been doing all of the prep work every night for the last 2 weeks. On a normal day i would get off around 4-5. Ive been staying till 10-11pm EVERY night, and going in 8hrs on weekend days. But it's ready. Pics up tomorrow

Steve
    8G-GTZ

Member since October '03

Steve, we dont care lol....ur car has been primered and multicolored forever, shoulda left it that way :D

ORLADLKAOFKAOK

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    Steve, we dont care lol....ur car has been primered and multicolored forever, shoulda left it that way :D
    Haha...
    :D

Kid

Saving People, Property, And The Environment From Such Dangers As Fire, Hazardous Materials, And The Grim Reaperâ„¢...

GREEN is the new BLACK

WarmAndSCSI
    ^^ Come on, don't steal images from other forums. They can see that somebody on TGC stole it because of the HTTP referrer header. :P

But, I'm agreeing 100%.

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Meh I still steal stuff from kcsr.org all the time.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Quote Originally Posted by QnzMostWanted
    so true though.

lets see pics

1994 Galant GS-Turbo