The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I think this would look sweet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24
    Supernova

I think this would look sweet...

Five spoke Enkei racing wheels, 17x7. What do you think? I might be getting these.

Tiller
    why is it asking me to download the file...?

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiller)</div><div class='quotemain'>why is it asking me to download the file...?</div>

I have know idea. I saved it as a jpg then uploaded it to my host then jst posted the url here. It did the same thing to me when i tryed to view it again. It just the image now, no link. There bad arn't they? 8)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

Nice looking wheels!!! I'd roll on them. Make sure the offset is right for the 17x7's.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Nick VR4
    Oh yesss nice wheels

delo
    banging

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice looking wheels!!! I'd roll on them. Make sure the offset is right for the 17x7's.

Chip</div>

What do you mean by offset? Sorry if I sound dumb...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice looking wheels!!! I'd roll on them. Make sure the offset is right for the 17x7's.

Chip</div>

What do you mean by offset? Sorry if I sound dumb...</div>
    Never apologize for asking a question.. Thats what most of us are here for...to help one another.

The offset of a wheel is the distance from its hub mounting surface to the centerline of the wheel. There are three types...Zero, positive and negative. If the offset of the wheel is not correct for the car, the handling can be adversely affected. When the width of the wheel changes, the offset also changes numerically. I think the offset for the Galant is +46mm. So you want to make sure you stay as close to that as possible. Check with the dealer before you buy the wheels from them. Hope that helps.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice looking wheels!!! I'd roll on them. Make sure the offset is right for the 17x7's.

Chip</div>

What do you mean by offset? Sorry if I sound dumb...</div>
    Never apologize for asking a question.. Thats what most of us are here for...to help one another.

The offset of a wheel is the distance from its hub mounting surface to the centerline of the wheel. There are three types...Zero, positive and negative. If the offset of the wheel is not correct for the car, the handling can be adversely affected. When the width of the wheel changes, the offset also changes numerically. I think the offset for the Galant is +46mm. So you want to make sure you stay as close to that as possible. Check with the dealer before you buy the wheels from them. Hope that helps.

Chip</div>

Yes it does. I'll need to contact them and see what the offset is good for the Galant.

I think that the Galant offset is like 46mm. Also, the bolt pattern on those rims are for 4 lugs and Galants use 5lug bolt patterns.

I've got one love in my life. And my girlfriend's learned to live with it. Girlfriends come and go. Your ride is forever.

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Bigg Boi)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think that the Galant offset is like 46mm. Also, the bolt pattern on those rims are for 4 lugs and Galants use 5lug bolt patterns.</div>

I didn't even look at the lug patterns. I hope they have it in 5 lug too.

J. T. Z.
    Nice looking rims. For 17's the offset doesn't have to be perfect. Anything between +40 to +46 will be fine. Also our lug pattern is 5 X 114.3. So make sure they have this bolt pattern before you order them.

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(J. T. Z.)</div><div class='quotemain'>Nice looking rims. For 17's the offset doesn't have to be perfect. Anything between +40 to +46 will be fine. Also our lug pattern is 5 X 114.3. So make sure they have this bolt pattern before you order them.</div>
    I know you can shoose between 4 or 5 for a bold pattern for theese wheels. I should be good...

SimoP
    Here's also a nice lookin rims, which I've been wondering to put on my Galant(17 inch of course):

http://www.ratol.fi/~spahkama/SANREMO2.jpg

Any comments?

Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SimoP)</div><div class='quotemain'>Here's also a nice lookin rims, which I've been wondering to put on my Galant(17 inch of course):

http://www.ratol.fi/~spahkama/SANREMO2.jpg

Any comments?</div>

Those are nice.

VINDAGIN
    sweeeeeeeeet!

VINDAGIN
    i like...........

silvex
    how much do these rims go for? are these available in 18" as well? if so will it fit in 2002 gtzs? also what about tires? what tires should be fitted on these? thanks for replies

SimoP
    I've been thinkin of them(Alessio San remo btw) with 225/45 tires and in Finland(don't now about your prices) they cost about 1200$. And yes, they are also found in 18, check http://www.alessio.it for more;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast