The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I think this would look sweet...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Supernova
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silvex)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much do these rims go for? are these available in 18" as well? if so will it fit in 2002 gtzs? Â*also what about tires? what tires should be fitted on these? thanks for replies</div>
    The ones I posted about, I found for $850 for a wheel/tire package

glinx1
    They look nice. But one thing that I noticed about rims on Galants. They usually look better when they have the rivets showing. I have chrome Belagio 18's. I get many compliments. But that's my opinion. Check it out, you might like that style better.

You got a pic of the chrome...That's what I like... We like to Bling in the ATL...

SimoP
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(silvex)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much do these rims go for? are these available in 18" as well? if so will it fit in 2002 gtzs? Â*also what about tires? what tires should be fitted on these? thanks for replies</div>
    The ones I posted about, I found for $850 for a wheel/tire package </div>Could you please change your signature photo to a smaller one? It's really annoyingly BIG!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12