The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I want the eurotuner look...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 36

I want the eurotuner look...

Hope ya'll guys can understand what I'm trying to do. I want a smooth but not flasy looks. The only rims that can give me that deep dish euro look is some axis wheel, 19 inch. Who has 19s and how do they ride. I have a black galant gtz 2003. will have pics soon as I finish washing the car

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i have 19's they ride pretty nice and hold up great pics are in my garage they have a nice lip on them as well they are mated w/ a coilover suspension as well

Please specify a little bit more. You either want an usdm smooth or jdm/world spec smooth, or both. There's no kit out there that has a smooth look so the two options stated above is your bet.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    Sounds to me like he wants to do VIP. I have 19s and I would not buy 19 if this was my daily car. Too rough for me on a daily car, specially with coil overs. It was smoother with KYB AGX & Teins then it is now with Megans.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    I have a set of Chrome 19's also, but right now I'm on 17's for the winter. I have the 19's for the Spring/Summer. They ride pretty good. You feel the road a lil bit more of course, but you wont realize it until you switch back to ur stocks.
    My tires are 235/35/19 tires, which is the perfect size for 19"x8" on our cars. If you check my profile or my Cardomain page, you can see the rims Im talkin about. They have a 2.5" Lip on them and look great in my opinion. You will have to either roll or shave your rear fenders to accomodate for the size of wheel so you wont shred your rear tires. I have a 2 subs in my trunk, and whenever anyone sat in the back seat, I was scrapin my tires with the fenders until I got them shaved. Good luck with your car, post some pics when you get a chance.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G
    I have a set of Chrome 19's also, but right now I'm on 17's for the winter. I have the 19's for the Spring/Summer. They ride pretty good. You feel the road a lil bit more of course, but you wont realize it until you switch back to ur stocks.
    My tires are 235/35/19 tires, which is the perfect size for 19"x8" on our cars. If you check my profile or my Cardomain page, you can see the rims Im talkin about. They have a 2.5" Lip on them and look great in my opinion. You will have to either roll or shave your rear fenders to accomodate for the size of wheel so you wont shred your rear tires. I have a 2 subs in my trunk, and whenever anyone sat in the back seat, I was scrapin my tires with the fenders until I got them shaved. Good luck with your car, post some pics when you get a chance.
    Tight wheels, yeah kinda like your look. I'm seeing too many galants looking like rice. But yeah your look is sorda like I want it.

Thanks, yeah when I think of the look I want, its similar also, a Euro-tuner/Sport Luxury Look. So I think of cars like Infinity G35, BMW M3/M5, Audi S8, Mercedes S500, etc. Here's a good pic of an Audi with that inspiration...

Im still on the fence about which one I want to choose, or if I want hybrid the two of them. :?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

SMD
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G
    Thanks, yeah when I think of the look I want, its similar also, a Euro-tuner/Sport Luxury Look. So I think of cars like Infinity G35, BMW M3/M5, Audi S8, Mercedes S500, etc. Here's a good pic of an Audi with that inspiration...

Im still on the fence about which one I want to choose, or if I want hybrid the two of them. :?
    lol, dude u just want a euro. and i don't blame u either. i wish i had a S5 8)

Yeah I wouldnt mind one either, but I love my G, I like having something different from every1 else.
    Every1 else where I live has either a Camaro, Monte Carlo, Impala, Chevy Truck, Charger, 300C, Magnum, Honda Accord/Civic, or Toyota Camry! :x It makes me sick! Buy somethin else people!
    So I got my Galant and I love it. Get compliments all the time, "Nice car!" "Is that BMW? A Mercedes?" :? I even was asked if it was a Lincoln LS? :shock: I said what?...No. A BMW maybe, it looks similar, the rest of them...naw, doesnt look like it to me. I like these Audis alot too. They have really changed up their look in the past 10yrs. :)
    JDM Zenki Conversion

TGC Regular
    I agree with all of you as far as wanting that "euro-tuned" look, and have wanted it for years. I don't know how many of you ol' skoolers remember when I tried to have this kit made for the G. But just like most group buys here, I didn't get enough support.

Who knows, maybe one day someone will get something like this made, or maybe once my baby ain't a daily driver anymore, I'll have a "1 of" kit made and add some widebody fender flares too. (Awww...to dream!! )

That would be a nice kit, 1-off kits are stupid expensive tho, widebody would be even better! With an EVO AWD Conversion! :twisted: OOOOOHHH Yes! AWW, Awww wait, give me a minute.....Ok Im back
    JDM Zenki Conversion

JDM parts are your best bet
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Euro looks are for Euro cars.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    if he wants a euro look for his galant, that's his preference

Quote Originally Posted by fliegendaffe
    how do you do Euro on a Japanese car.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    fenders...body kit.....mirrors....spoiler...rims....hood

fenders...body kit.....mirrors....spoiler...rims....hood
    Oh man please. I'm not trying to stirr anything up here but the Eurotuner look is way different than any other. For some reason they really only fit Euro cars. Just take a look at all the pics of Euro cars in this thread & then look at any kit that's out there for our cars. I just don't think that you can attain that look but hey he I'm not stopping him.

I think our cars come stock with a somewhat euro look already. Our cars look like a mix b/w a BMW and an 1999 Acura TL. But the JDM parts and the Bodykits kick that look out.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I still think that South American G owner with the BMW body kit is as "Eurotuned" as it gonna get 8) 8)

pix?
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast