Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 83

Love,
    Matt

WarmAndSCSI
    Do. Want. :)

NICE
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

i wonder if they have the candy red color available on the evo x, thats a sexy color!

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    i wonder if they have the candy red color available on the evo x, thats a sexy color!
    Not this year.
    Love,
    Matt

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Quote Originally Posted by djflex167
    Not this year.
    So if that's going to be an available color, I'm definitely holding out to buy my new DD.

Our Mitsubishi Dealer ship down south had 6. We swung by there after seeing it at the local auto show. 4 Evo's in there Garage... All had keys in the door... A Window Break Away... Sometimes I wish I had no morals.

the wheels don't look right. I wish they used BBS again or OZ Supperlarga in style wheels. At least the 18s. They look like 17s to me. The old wheels look better imo. Can't wait till these get in the market, so I can get a 07 EVO MR.

Tonight I took my DD down and a wad of cash to see what kind of deal I could get and to be honest, I got a smokin ass deal on the Evo and I was quite surprised how desperate they were to deal.
    1. I demanded they remove the "increase for area demand" of 1995.00 which they did.
    2. I demanded that I was not going to pay what they wanted and beat their asses all the way down to 500 above invoice.

Did I buy it? No. I did not like the colors they had, the dark red, blue or the dark grey. I wanted it in either white or black which they did not have at any of their stores, but I said find me a white or black and keep the same offer and I could buy. This was for the GSR with site and sound package and I really want the MR which he said would be out around the end of May but he said they were going to ask 39k to 41K for those with 4000.00 dealer markup. The main purpose was for me to test drive it too which when he saw 20K in cash I had on me, they let me drive it. It handles real nice and takes the corners nice, I could tell by the ass dyno that I will def. get in big trouble with this car. Took it on the freeway and it is real quiet compared to the 8 and 9.
    Love,
    Matt

Tonight I took my DD down and a wad of cash to see what kind of deal I could get and to be honest, I got a smokin ass deal on the Evo and I was quite surprised how desperate they were to deal.
    1. I demanded they remove the "increase for area demand" of 1995.00 which they did.
    2. I demanded that I was not going to pay what they wanted and beat their asses all the way down to 500 above invoice.

Did I buy it? No. I did not like the colors they had, the dark red, blue or the dark grey. I wanted it in either white or black which they did not have at any of their stores, but I said find me a white or black and keep the same offer and I could buy. This was for the GSR with site and sound package and I really want the MR which he said would be out around the end of May but he said they were going to ask 39k to 41K for those with 4000.00 dealer markup. The main purpose was for me to test drive it too which when he saw 20K in cash I had on me, they let me drive it. It handles real nice and takes the corners nice, I could tell by the ass dyno that I will def. get in big trouble with this car. Took it on the freeway and it is real quiet compared to the 8 and 9.
    I hear the MR is actually supposed to be released in March...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Even better.
    Love,
    Matt

I feel you on waiting for the white X to ship out there, that thing is just sexy. :mrgreen:
    RIP
    1995 7G 4G64 / 63T DOHC Turbo
    Part Out Coming Soon

In search of 2G 3000GT VR4

Daily driving
    Dat '08 Cobalt Coupe

They just called me and said they have a white one. hmmm...
    Love,
    Matt

WarmAndSCSI
    Do it.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Do it.
    Wait for the MR in white.
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by komodo
    Quote Originally Posted by WarmAndSCSI
    Do it.
    Wait for the MR in white.
    He'd be wasting a lot of money for practically nothing. Unless Matt really wants the BBS wheels and the flappy-paddle gearbox.

DAYUM!! do it!!! 8)
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

do it, do it, do it, do it!!!!

Car is sold, no more G.... Moved on to something a big more sporty.... lol

I agree with Warm, Matt.. are you really willing to pay all that money for a few extra goodies in the MR that you couldn't mod out yourself. I say save a little and get the white one....

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

go for it!!!
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast