The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Back 2 Normal 9 *Discussion Thread*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 79
    WarmAndSCSI
    Yeah, I'm sure they're two different events. Factory MOD is hosted by Mitsu... and they give out free stuff just like at MOD in Cypress. I'm guessing Factory MOD is a larger event, who knows?

The way I see it, "Back to Normal" is simply the name given by the Club3G guys for a meet before/after the Midwest MOD. ICEMAN organizes it so we get a good deal and all stay at the same hotel, hang out the night before, go to MOD, then go out afterwards and eat, drink, go karting, etc.

MOD, Mitsubishi Owners Day, is held at the factory. That involves hundreds of outsider Mitsu owners, plus the "B2N" crew from Club3G, TGC, and friends.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    so this is MOD?

I'm confused too. Is this MOD?
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

WarmAndSCSI
    This is not MOD.

I'm thinking about attending, however... hmmmm. Will the Galant be done by then? Who knows.

Actually this IS factory MOD.
    B2N is just a name for a meet between TGC and Club3G, which takes place before and after Factory MOD.
    I was there last year. We (Club 3G and TGC) stay at the Days Inn, hang out the night before MOD. Go to MOD, then after the factory event is over, we go out and party/hang/whatever.

Back 2 Normal = Factory MOD

But if Factory MOD is slated for mid-late summer, then what is exactly is B2N (let alone why that date) ? I don't feel like leading a caravan of Galants from Texas just to "chill for the night". Mind y'all, I wouldn't miss this for the world. If Factory MOD was included in the meet, I'm 100%, but if not, is it worth the investment to drive 16 hrs there?

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Back 2 Normal = Factory MOD
    OK. So with that said, YES. TGCTX will be making the trip B2N for FACTORY MOD.

sorry for the confusion everyone.

Spread the word. Back 2 Normal = Factory MOD
    -Pedro

Right on!!! I will try to be there!
    Currently on my 3rd 8G... Not giving up this time!

i just booked my room. im going to be in the bestwestern. its got the best price. So far its me and two others comming one galant and two eclipses. We were wondering if there were any fees for the event? This is going to be fun as hell! Im pumped! :)

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

Experienced TGC Member fliegendaffe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad View Post
    OK. So with that said, YES. TGCTX will be making the trip B2N for FACTORY MOD.

sorry for the confusion everyone.

Spread the word. Back 2 Normal = Factory MOD
    first this was factory MOD, then it was said it wasn't, now it is back to being factory MOD.....can we make up our minds please?

for realz, cuz i aint driving just for B2N8, im driving for Factory MOD, can someone confirm please....

Quote Originally Posted by Galant306m View Post
    i just booked my room. im going to be in the bestwestern. its got the best price. So far its me and two others comming one galant and two eclipses. We were wondering if there were any fees for the event? This is going to be fun as hell! Im pumped! :)
    Dude, you should've waited. ICEMAN from Club3G reserves a block of rooms at the holiday inn and we get a really nice deal. 2 Bed rooms for the price of a single. Ahh Owell, at least you're going.

By the way,

B2N is the same as MOD
    There is no fee either.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Someone remind me when time comes to get the deal on rooms, if we can get a decent crew of people from TGC to go, I will go and I will drive the beast!
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Quote Originally Posted by CHICAGO_ONE View Post
    Dude, you should've waited. ICEMAN from Club3G reserves a block of rooms at the holiday inn and we get a really nice deal. 2 Bed rooms for the price of a single. Ahh Owell, at least you're going.

By the way,

B2N is the same as MOD
    There is no fee either.
    Hmm i got until two weeks before to cancel the room. ill cancel it tomorrow and have ice man get me two rooms. lol didnt know that. Plus it will be awsome to have the same hotel as everyone hahaha we shal own the pool area with beer, beer, and more beer.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

i'm sure i'll be done with school by then, count me in as a maybe for now 8)

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i want to go too. i'll try to have my car running by then. This gives me a deadline.

You guys have it all wrong.

MOD has no date set yet. Thats put together by and for Mitsubishi. Thats is far more larger of a meet that B2N.

B2N is done by club3G and TGC. They have some friends and shit come. It's much smaller, but still a good meet. I have only been to MOD. B2N I have missed the last couple.

Note that this thread said B2N 9, there have only been 2 MOD meets. Thats it. there, I cleared it up.

Steve

Member since October '03

is the meet held at the mitsu factory parking lot?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast