The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: side repeater, parking and dash light problem

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

side repeater, parking and dash light problem

Hi

have a problem first side repeaters daied, while standing in a traffic jam, next day parking lights and dash lights.

so maybe can anybody prowide wiring diagrams?

to controll everything again, cose tryed another green one ecu, inside the car, problem is still here.
    Manually (controlled with test lamp) switch next to the wheel. Parkinglights - work (if i connect it directly to acu from switch). also tryed manually with removed grey block - parking light work.
    don`t mention bulbs and fuses ) THEY WERE FIRST TO CONTROLL.

also if i get it right the main relee for switching all of what i have problem with is inside this green ecu ?

cose seems like side repeater relee isnt working, and it is not specially marked under the hood.

also tryed to change the releys with other ones- problem is still here and other things i switch the relee with, are still working. dunno what to do next.

tomorrow comes 3rd green ecu, will try also with this one.

also removed everything not stock added (have car pc installed, and now installed back the orig, radio it was just completely removed, only connected to lights wire the fm transmitter at the moment, before the lights wire were instead of ignition signal - computer and lcd started when i had my lights on and had separate relee with a fuse and switch .)

EDIT: still cant solve the problem
    maybe someone can advise anyhting.
    Last edited by Igorjoha; 02-02-2008 at 02:52 PM