The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Takin longer then i thought, well here are some teasers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

The new and approved Silver01g

Stop by the shop today hoping the car would be ready for paint, well she wasnt ready just yet, ran into some problems. had to cut some of the inside the hood so it would close all the way down. totally forgot to buy a side molding so i have to go to the junkyard to get one, i know where one is went to one yesterday and i found a g im gonna have me a field day with, my window doesnt roll down so the chrome strip on the door mit get broken from getting taken off. but like i said i found a junked g thats ready for strippin if i need it. still need the core support to be put on. and still need to cut the support for the JDM heads. but ive seen the work this guys does and i just cant wait. Well here are some teasers. enjoy guys.

UPDATE:Well stopped by again. car looks beautiful. they were putting the front end on when i showed up to take the pictures. that black looks sexy as hell. well here yall go.

Still gotta clean her, but new clean pictures will be up on monday
    Last edited by silver01g; 02-09-2008 at 02:48 PM

TeamDreamSpeed / PizzaBoy
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

Can't wait to see the finished pics. keep us updated

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Rom View Post
    Can't wait to see the finished pics. keep us updated

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    ya yo!

still riding on those blown shocks that make your car bounce a foot in the air over bumps?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

yes sir they are, and yes they do. i aint trippin. im starting suspension next since the exterior is basically done now.

I can't believe a meet never happening all because I or James is not gonna be present. What kind of crap is that? Since when was G-spot and Silver01G heart and soul of TGCTX?

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    looks like they got alot of work ahead of them

yeah it looks like that to me too. it should be gettin primered right now. these pictures were taken about six hours ago. he said it was gonna get primered today, which i highly doubt. but like i said this guy does some good work, so i aint trippin.

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    did u get ur hood tingi that u wanted
    03 I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    It's going to look good, is that a fiberglass hood?

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i would still get hoodpins to be safe as well even though it may latch to the factory lock the am hood latches are still pretty crappy, get the ones like mrjaydeeone has

yupe. fiberglass, i just thought CF was just over doing it. well when i got the hood i noticed it was really rough, so when i took to the body guy he had told me that the fiber work was vary raw, that it wasnt fully finished. so he charged me alittle more to finish it. but it felt smooth today. he had to cut under the hood so it would close all the way(ill explain in picture when i post). i stopped by like a hour later to drop off some parts i had gotten, i noticed he was cutting the holes for the flush hood pins i also gotten. so yeah im really going crazy on how she's gonna look.

yeah i got some flush polish hood pins.

good, the car seems to be coming along nice cantwait to see it finished...any plans on sides/ rear? or just the front for now...i also personally like the removal of the fins or how silly had it with the black contrasting the white on the fins of the bumper

it's coming along nice. Yeah man the hoodpins I got are the best out there. They were a little costly, but very worth it in appearance and functionality. Which ones did you get?
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I kinda like these hood pins too

http://www.hoodpins.com/index.html

damn, that remind me of something! when my car was at the shop as well

do u still have the VRG bumper? or did it get trashed in the accident?
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

fatel1: yeah i am, i was hoping to get them before i put her in the shop, but the third accident stopped me, cause more money had to be put into the body work. I plan on gettin the JDM rear with extensions. and super vr4 sides.
    mrjaydeeone: i got the sameones as you do, doesnt yours have a key lock tho? my doesnt. i didnt know they made locked ones.
    lonestar22: yeah i still have the bumper, not even touched (luckly). yeah its getting painted also.

What sucks about this is i still havent gotten the JDM heads in yet nor the JDM grill. order them last week.

noo super vr4 sides wont line up way too low, either new or old will old flows a little better with the lines of the bumper, he only way the super vr4 sides will look good is if you get that a/m lip from overseas forgot the brand of it but pics are around of it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast