The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My "G" is almost finished

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 69 of 69
    Hey man, car definitely stands out.

Body work looks good.

Color not my style.
    Definitely paint all your mesh black, get some black 19s with chromed lip.

Get some aluminum plates under that bumper and bolt it to your car, so that it brings it up. paint the roof black and trunk (if no cf)

And save up for airbags if not than adjustable coilovers.

If you start using black accents like trunk, roof, rims, etc. it will set off the green.

Also get yourself a roof wing.

Happy modding and good luck
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

cant belive u went with that green really unique, considering ur boy is basically the same shit. At least the work is not hidden and u can see it so far looking good, just need alot of black to tone it down a little. Just a thought maybe paint the gas cap black, the roof just to match ur hood. Other than the colour I think it looks decent.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Nice work! I agree with the rest about the mesh n stickers. Keep it up. 8)

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I'm no Picasso at FS but as you can see the, black trunk or CF and top makes the car look hot. I'm not a big fan of that color but if you do those, the trunk and roof. It will look good. Different wheels too, some 19s or even 20s with 8.5 width and some fender flares. Also, paint calipers black, get rid of all those stickers. I can actually say that it was done right, you cant even compare it to that ugly ass purple and green car people, that's just bad and I think it's the wide body on that one that makes it look bad. But anyway, see black top and trunk looks good.

Im sorry but you cant compare his ride with this one. Just a different league.

Car is looking real good, the black roof with cf trunk would make it look better and contrast with the color lik everyone else said and the mesh as well...if u decide on getting another set of rims go with black with a chrome lip or maybe even color match the lip but for the wheels u have now are fine just dont paint the chrome.....the tails i say smoke them or if not get the stock or jdm ones and ur low enough so i wouldnt seee the point in ggetting coils thats just 1000 dollars spent for nutting since ur low already

AS FOR THE BUMPER:
    i give u props for working with that bumper. here in FL theres showgalant from galants.org with that bumper n let me tell u tht bumper is not easy to fit. we have tryed everthing to get it to sit right but it jst sits too low and if u push it up it creats bumps nder the lights but for the sides u will have to get a flat aluminum rod and attach the bottom side of the bumper and bolt it dwm to the body of the car. same with the middle front of the bumper...make sure u do not screw in the bolts on the top middle part of the bumper under the grill or it will cause alot of warping near the headlights and as for the fogs its a bitch to add some since there isnt any brackets to hold them from. u will need to make long brackets and bolt them up to the crash bar...

THE GRILL
    one lasst thing is the grill, what uu can do is get a stock grill, cut all the fins out to make it look \____/ and then place it on the bumper, u will notcie the the bottom of the grill is str8 and the bumper is round, get a piece of carboard and place it between the bumper and grill. now make ur self a template the length of the grill but make it round and flushed with the bumper. once that is done make sure u tape dwn the template to the grill and take it off the bumper, now start fiberglassing away until the whole bottom of the grill has a round look instead of the squared look and get it painted and if u do it right it will look lik it came with that bumper..looks lik a badgeles honda grill if u kno wat i mean, just a thought homie!!! keep up the good work

Before/after

TGC Regular
    The "after" grill looks good! Except it looks a bit thin and not aligned properly, I see the headlight behind/beside it on the left[passenger side headlight]. Thats pretty cool though, What headlights did he retrofit in there? Is that a tsx projector on the outside? I see two .. projectors in the USDM heads. Personally I think he should've painted the chrome to black.
    But thats off topic.
    on topic: I think your wheels are... well.. they are okay. I think if you stick with that style you should get wider spokes. The spokes on your wheel look thin and small in comparison to the car. The bumpers make it look big and defined.
    I love those style rear-lip though. The green isn't that bad... but you need more black to compliment the vehicle like others have said.
    'o4 Acura TL: Dynamic ;; AEM | P2R | Falken

Sound.Vision.Soul // Drive.Drift.Dream

yea i know what you all mean about the black to compliment it, im going to add more just not as much as you guys are wanting to, and im think also of using blue as well kinda make it look like a hot wheels car...but i like the feedback and im working on it all
    King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

Some tips dont hurt ;) But black roof and trunk would look great with that green colour 8)

Quote Originally Posted by komodo
    The "after" grill looks good! Except it looks a bit thin and not aligned properly, I see the headlight behind/beside it on the left[passenger side headlight]. Thats pretty cool though, What headlights did he retrofit in there? Is that a tsx projector on the outside? I see two .. projectors in the USDM heads. Personally I think he should've painted the chrome to black.
    But thats off topic.
    on topic: I think your wheels are... well.. they are okay. I think if you stick with that style you should get wider spokes. The spokes on your wheel look thin and small in comparison to the car. The bumpers make it look big and defined.
    I love those style rear-lip though. The green isn't that bad... but you need more black to compliment the vehicle like others have said.
    yea the whole light set up is fuked up, the grill sits good its just the headlights arent screwed in and the retro he did was from accord projectors and he never even finished it lol the passenger light doesnt even have the chrome cover in it lol so yea he needs work but i was mostly pointing out the grill/bumper combo...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234