The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My "G" is almost finished

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 69

My "G" is almost finished

ok its been a long time going since the damage to my original ideas on what a galant should look like, i decided to be different so i took ideas from everyone, i got my jdm installed, i kept the altezza's but i got the cf ones, i ordered my cf trunk but dont have it installed yet, i sold the wide flares just decided i didnt need them, so here's what it looks like wihtout the cf trunk,

King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

i like it, i think it would look better w/ diff wheels!

its so......highlighterish

i had to be different and i dont know many people with this color, unless u drive a 69 barracuda

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

why is this in off topic tho?!?

had no idea where to put it, so many people complain when i put stuff in places so i figured its not really a topic so i put it there, idk

it looks nice, good job!! keep it up

Hightlighter green G's and JDM stratus' unite :P

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Moved to Members rides. Keep this thread civil or warnings will be handed out(Just a pre-warning).

Im not a fan of the color, but it looks pretty decent. You really should paint your grill mesh black, with it being ;0green, its a bit overwhelming, need something to break up the green. Paint them black! :)
    7g for life!

WarmAndSCSI
    I really was hoping you wouldn't pick that color... But it's great except for the tezzas, excessive stickers that nobody cares about, and Kanji on the window (you're not Japanese, yo). Maybe the mesh on the front could be in black to match the CF, it almost looks like it was accidentally sprayed to match the exterior color.

Overall, it's really different but well-executed. A little excessive, maybe.

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    My honest opinion, it's ugly. I'm done with it.
    ~Lady Driven~

looks pretty kileen to me, then again your from texas so... :smt102
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    The Car does look good. good body work. I wouldn't have chosen such a color for my car unless it was a show car. Not a daily or weekend driver.

now, lets talk about your grill. I agree with the other members, The mesh would look better a different color. I'd even suggest you consider a glossy black or glossy gunmetal to match your hood or rims.

also, i see the the bumper hanging low in the middle. Have you considered installing additional brackets to hold everything up? or was your car an 02-03?

Overall i do approve. :)

Enjoy.
    -Pedro

Much better i agree with the mesh idea there is a whole lotta green up front so you need to break it up alittle i was kind of hoping you went with a dark purple instead of the green but it looks ok

here is a quick chop i did cuz im bored lol

Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

I like it :D Some more black details all around would do the trick aswell ;)

Solid start...I would consider another wheel, but just an opinion.

a couple of things i noticed... if you are wanting a show car, these things need to be addressed.

the side vents on the front bumper are open... put some mesh in there or something.

in the 6th pic, the rear extension on the back of the rear wheel looks bumpy. like its not sitting flush.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

nice start. defintely. i agree that having the black mesh would look better, kinda break up the color a little bit like how the tinted windows and the dark wheels help break things up and add some contrast to the side. and if you're gonna go with black mesh, maybe even take the extra step to hit up the radiator support with some black paint so it doesn't show through the mesh.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

wow its hella green, but anyhow you were aiming for "different" and I think you executed.
    The "Tumbler" Is Here
    Stock Longblock/Stock PCM | Custom Garrett 50-1 | 17 Psi | Weighing 2xxxLbs
    3xxWHP/3xxWTQ [Current]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast