The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My "G" is almost finished

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 69
    You are here entirely tooo much!! RAZ_76's Avatar
    I like the headlights and the hood, that's it.

I don't like it. The bumper is fugly. That color is, just wow. And those rims, eh.

Clean though.

'99 Mitsubishi Galant <3
    '06 GG Mitsubishi Evo bolt-ons 12.3 @ 108mph - sold :(
    '03 WW Mitsubishi Evo built but never tracked - sold :(

Not feeling the color.
    Love,
    Matt

KING 8 YOU KNEW U WAS GONNA GET RIPPED ONE!!! U from TX so u know Imma show some love. First the COLOR: Do u like it personally now that out the shop? My car is white cause i can change up the rims or the graphic colors and still match the white, and its not an eye sore. But do i like White Nooooooooooo, hell i want red but i like t use my multicolor neon kit and i wont match every color. As far as for show the color will work but when was the last time u saw a neon painted show car in super street or import tuner except for drift cars. But whats saving u is that ur body work is good. Second the Wheels: if those are the only wheels u have and dont hav the money to buy anymore then fuck it- roll with it( money dont grow on trees, i mean we do own galants.lol). Third da stickers: the ones on the hood are fine, it might do that myself. But them damn jap symbols on the back ...WTF. If u cant tell us what they mean dey need to gooooooo. Leave dat shit the civic owners. Fourth the Grill: Yep everyone is right about painting them black and adding more accents. Overall Ur shit is tight and Im feelin it. Everyone the post pics of there rides on here are proud to show it off but sometimes they get the comments that they wanna hear. But they dont have to drive ur car ..u do, so love it. See u April

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad
    also, i see the the bumper hanging low in the middle. Have you considered installing additional brackets to hold everything up?
    there is like a 2 inch gap in between the hood and top of the grille whats up with that?

its different i give u props for that. I would try to get some support bars for that front bumper, its really sagging. Also a CF trunk would look really good with your setup, it flow with the hood, also like others said it take away from all that green
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

0k well the stickers are gone, and to set the record straight I DO know what they meant, yea your all right about the mesh but i just got it back today so i have to work on that, the bumper is sagging but i cant fix it without support bars, but overall im happy with it,
    King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    Is that kit made for JDM spec or USDM? Maybe it's my eyes but it looks like the heads are struggling to fit. Okay, now I'm done, lol
    ~Lady Driven~

maybe some engine and/or interior pics??? :P

TGC Regular
    Is this the same car that had the green and purple 2 tone? Car looks good. Not feeling the rims and color though

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i really like it, its different and cool
    nice job with it

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by devgrp
    Is this the same car that had the green and purple 2 tone? Car looks good. Not feeling the rims and color though
    yea it is so he's working at it

Experienced TGC Member
    Hmm...pull the corners of that front bumper in, get some round fogs to fill in two of those gaps, and get some chrome wheels. A nice simple 5 spoke design will set that shit off. Other than that...super clean. Nice. Another clean 8G :smt023

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Is that kit made for JDM spec or USDM? Maybe it's my eyes but it looks like the heads are struggling to fit. Okay, now I'm done, lol
    that front bumper was originally designed through a group buy here in TGC. But the bumper didn't really match what we expected, so once it was built, it never really took off. Since at the time, back in 03, most of just had fairly stock whips, we all asked that the grill be designed for USDM Heads.

I would Probably get rid of that grill if possible and put a centerless JDM Grill, Like the one Trig just sold. the one that's like this \________/ and opposed to \__\/__/

You did say, almost finished. so it's not like the car is done. I'm looking forward to the final product.

continue posting updates please. Don't let everyone's opinion deter your determination.
    -Pedro

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    get bolder wheels
    add black accents anywhere possible to calm that wild color
    bumper looks crimped

otherwise,

nice heads, nice hood, nice side profile created by the bodywork

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant
    Hmm...pull the corners of that front bumper in, get some round fogs to fill in two of those gaps, and get some chrome wheels. A nice simple 5 spoke design will set that shit off. Other than that...super clean. Nice. Another clean 8G :smt023
    Thumbs DOWN to chrome wheels

Quote Originally Posted by devgrp
    I thought that guys car was widebody?

WarmAndSCSI
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    Quote Originally Posted by 6G72Galant
    Thumbs DOWN to chrome wheels
    x2

This is definitely meant for somewhat of the "tuner" look, so VIP-or-gangster-style chrome rims are out.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    i think chrome would look good depending on the style, not to mention alot of you here dont like chrome to start. it might not look that bad. or go with all black to offset the lime

i still love the car tho :smt023

OK again this car is not the purple/green car, his was a widebody, obviously this one is not. anyway yes the car is still underconstruction there still is alot i want to do to it, but as mentioned money does not grow on trees so when i get some more of it i will fix what needs to be. as for the rims i like them but may color match the chrome to the wild green, im also going to start working under the hood to color match alot of it, im not sure exactly on everything i plan to do but its not finished thats for sure
    King 8G <Street Stylez Kennesaw Prez>

JDM HEADLIGHTS, TGC FRONT BUMPER, CRUX 2 SKIRTS/REAR LIP, CF ALTEZZA TAILLIGHTS, 19INCH RIMS, CF EVO HOOD, 3INCH EXHAUST, AND A CRAZY ASS PAINT JOB I GOT FOR FREE!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast