The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Progress *No Update Yet, Raining too much* 2/1/08

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Showing results 81 to 91 of 91
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    is that a trailor hitch? lol
    Yes that is a trailter hitch, or a factory tow bar :)
    Sif sig ..|..

"Ping is King"

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    that could come in handy at some point altho i think it doesnt go well on the G but i see alot of people with cars around my lake that pull boats with them

the interior looks like mine did in 1999....

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    whoaa!!. Cencee what's up man?

just a little update with what is going on tomorrow hopefully

one of the pics is just a start of something else tho, altho i hate teasers you all have seen the other pics and should put it together so these are fake teasers lol

adding new pics to the first post

I like the new blue. Looks real good. Can't wait to see when you're interior is all done.
    })({ Heather })({

- "If you never take risks, you'll have a wasted soul."

thanks, i still need to pick up another can of the blue to finish the rest of the front doors

i have some other plans once it gets into the 50's so that i can work outside for a while

man, i got love for you kidd, you know this, but sparkly blue man!!!???? lol i was feelin the tan n black but the brite spasrkly metallic cobalt blue paint is just something i dont think looks right next to beige. ill wait till you are finished untill i judge this interior paint job of yours. the actual spay job is ok, a little better than your last attempt. it took me 3 weeks to paint my dash peices but it looks like i had them professionally spayed cus i took my time. i can tell you just sprayed a coat of primer then hit it with the blue then clear.......you should have wet sanded inbetween the primer coats, blue coats and clear. it wouldve come out alot more even. seeing as you are using a brite mettalic color you defintaly need to take your time prepping and wet sanding between coats. keep that in mind in the future.peace lil homie.
    2001 es v6

thanks for the incentive, maybe ill have to redo a few, i did a good few coats on each tho, the primer, the blue, and the clear. but the sanding i obviously didnt do. what does a wet sand really do? i know i should do them between coats on the spoiler im working on, i want that to come out really good. the interior will be done one day, i need to replace the carpet for sure. man does it smell after all that water sat in there for a while and NO leak since too

my girlfriend gave my car a good wash today while i finished the sanding on the spoiler a few pics:

my gf's moms 07' Santa Fe

me and my gf were going to finish the tint on the back window, but we didnt feel like it + i couldnt find the thing to get all the air bubbles out

rite now im working on the spoiler like i said before, i have 1 more door to to blue on the interior and then the door pannels and stuff will be worked on once it gets warmer out
    Last edited by 99 galant; 03-06-2008 at 03:31 PM

locked|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345