The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Progress *No Update Yet, Raining too much* 2/1/08

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 91
    well so far no likes, i like your previous setup though...like you said your not finished, so i'll wait for the final outcome...but yea right now it looks blahh

2001 5 speed 4g64T

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RAZ_76
    I'm not taking about the Gold, the gold was fine with tan interior, somewhat but that blue with speckles, no dude! I don't like it anyway.
    well i didnt know it has sparkles. thats what you get for $4 from walmart lol

i think i will give it a shot for a while, see if i end up liking it or not. im not quite done with everything i have planned, this thread will have new pics posted for a while

tonight my second payment for something goes out, but both of my last 2 payments are for Exterior upgrades/new looks. just hang in there a while.

and one thing i always remember. not everyone will like the look, but you dont have to drive it

Quote Originally Posted by 01galant01
    well so far no likes, i like your previous setup though...like you said your not finished, so i'll wait for the final outcome...but yea right now it looks blahh
    thanks for your opinion, hopefully it will change when the final outcome is posted, but hey if it doesnt not a biggy, atleast i can take both good and bad comments

maybe youll like some of the other things i got going on soon

dude.....sparkly blue paint.......yikes! what were you thinking? dude that is soo baad. the gold accent peices with the flat black was actually tight bro. but then you done went and threw a monkey wrench in the game when you added the sparkle blue paint that looks like it has glitter in it. lol i gotta give it up to you man....your not afraid to try things that are difrent. ill wait to see what you have planned next. but in all honesty.....i would repaint those blue peices asap......change back to flat black. black n sparkly blue dont go good together. black gold and sparkly blue definatly dont go good together. the blue by itself........maybe, just make sure its a flat version of that color. if you had a blue car with gold wheels the blue with gold might actualy pop a little. but man.....you keep a clean car bro. my shit is maad filthy lil homie. how do you keep it soo damn clean?
    2001 es v6

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    hmm now that i see it in the car it doesnt look like it seated evenly i see some spots that are heavier then others, i think the black was nicer and it was definatelly cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by bellefontaine187
    dude.....sparkly blue paint.......yikes! what were you thinking? dude that is soo baad. the gold accent peices with the flat black was actually tight bro. but then you done went and threw a monkey wrench in the game when you added the sparkle blue paint that looks like it has glitter in it. lol i gotta give it up to you man....your not afraid to try things that are difrent. ill wait to see what you have planned next. but in all honesty.....i would repaint those blue peices asap......change back to flat black. black n sparkly blue dont go good together. black gold and sparkly blue definatly dont go good together. the blue by itself........maybe, just make sure its a flat version of that color. if you had a blue car with gold wheels the blue with gold might actualy pop a little. but man.....you keep a clean car bro. my shit is maad filthy lil homie. how do you keep it soo damn clean?
    i didnt realize it was that sparkly when i bought it, but the black and gold is going. it looked good but trying out something else. it was not even $8 at walmart so if i need too i can just sand off the clear, primer and repaint a different color. but soon it will be all blue. how do i keep it clean, well i hate having it be a mess in the first place. every two weeks or so i clean it so it does get messy just not as messy, and having a girlfriend that has to sit there almost everyday after school, she gets annoyed so shell clean it if i wont

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    hmm now that i see it in the car it doesnt look like it seated evenly i see some spots that are heavier then others, i think the black was nicer and it was definatelly cleaner
    its kinda hard, i tried to fix it up, if i have to ill go back to the black just testing out some stuff rite now + no second job during the week = VERY BORED so i have been thinking of new ideas. i do wish it wasnt so WOAH with the sparkles tho

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    yea damn your interior IS clean as shit, I'm ashamed of mine at the moment haha

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    i was just in the car, you cant see the sparkles as much in person. i think the flash has alot to do with that, ill day daytime pics tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    yea damn your interior IS clean as shit, I'm ashamed of mine at the moment haha
    one time my GF's twin and their friend dumped coffee in my car, i made them hand wash the back while me and my girlfriend hand washed the front lol

looks like ur goin for the older subaru wrx look =P likin it tho!!! u gonna finish the airvents and shit!??!

Quote Originally Posted by kylecanthurdle
    looks like ur goin for the older subaru wrx look =P likin it tho!!! u gonna finish the airvents and shit!??!
    yea it rained today, didnt have time to take the doors and vents apart, all i have in my house to redo atm is the center consil and the part around the shifter, the rest will be done tomorrow, friday, this weekend around work and the super bowl. i just put those pieces in for pics for now

[quote="99 galant"]my GF's twin/quote]

u have a gf that has a twin !!! i always wanted to go out with a chick that has a twin 8)

go back to black on tan and get rid of the blue and gold

thats just my opinion
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

[quote="spdracr"]
    Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    my GF's twin/quote]

u have a gf that has a twin !!! i always wanted to go out with a chick that has a twin 8)

go back to black on tan and get rid of the blue and gold

thats just my opinion
    yea 2years ago it was confusing for the first month, its all good now

thanks for your opinion, going to see what it looks like completely done then see what i decide to do from there

GO BACK TO BLACK!
    1997 Volvo 850 T5

Quote Originally Posted by Distort
    GO BACK TO BLACK!
    x2, black does look batter, but its ur car do as you please!

Oh hell no. Go back to black for sure. The blue just does not like right at ALL! The sparkles in it is even worse!! The black wasn't bad though. I actually liked it

black on black would be nice, but im not able to redo the whole interior. would love to have a full black interior seats, carpet, dash, doors, etc. but its just not realistic for me rite now. if i could do that id so all leather and keep the car gold on the outside, throw some black tint and call it a day

u were going the route I wanna go eventually

black accents on a tan interior that is just a classy look
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

put it back to stock or wrap everything in black. I would never paint my dash that way unless you kick it with pimps and hoes.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast