The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Progress *No Update Yet, Raining too much* 2/1/08

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 91
    This thread is starting to bring back memories of ANOTHER thread... *COUGH*Lime green and purple galant*COUGH*

silverlightning
    LOOKS LIKE ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt072 but your still in H.S live and learn, on a scale of 1 thru 10 I give it a soild 1 (horrific)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    ^ thankyou ill remember that when you post up something you accually do

i have the same color blue (yes, with the sparkles) on some of my trim pieces. but with my grey interior, i think it looks good. but with the tan i have to agree, the black looks better. lose the gold tho. silver would look better i think. if you took your time and got the silver to shine it would make the black pop. but hey, its your car and if it looks good to you, thats all that matters.

thanks for the insentive, got any pics of your blue to add? just for me to see, but yea the gold/black is going away. rite now i just did the shifter piece and i have the center consil drying, today was a nice day to take the doors apart but i wasnt able to bcuz im so tired that i came home from school and basically hit the bed. something im about to do soon, but yea if you have pics let me know threw pm or here

thanks again

i still have to sand and polish the door handles.

just look past the dust and mess and burns on the door panels... the guy who owned the car before me smoked and burned them...

wow i like that, altho mines wasnt SO differnt i wasnt trying to be, but its good to see what my final product might look like, im going to make the handles black tho, but the updates will be done when they are done, idn if i want to put any black in like i planned or just stick to all blue and grr i see your radio remote there and the dealership didnt give me the one for my pioneer :twisted: but atleast a good cd player came with it :D

i just got the HU about 2 weeks ago. it had the stock one in it when i bought the car. 161 installed is what i paid. and most pioneers come with remotes now... which comes in hand now that i have a broke hand and cant tuen the knobs.

i'm feeling the blue right thurr!!

thanks, its looking better, the center is almost done. freakin tons of rain today so i cant do the last coat of blue and then the 2 clear coats. but its getting there and once again i cant take apart the doors :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    thanks, its looking better, the center is almost done. freakin tons of rain today so i cant do the last coat of blue and then the 2 clear coats. but its getting there and once again i cant take apart the doors :twisted:
    same over here, looks like we pretty close lol

yea its just starting to get hard here, i think you get it first since your on manhattan and im above you

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant
    yea its just starting to get hard here, i think you get it first since your on manhattan and im above you
    yeah it actually started like around 8:12 a.m. today, but right now its just poring out there!!

new pics today, installed the center consil and the piece around the shifter, its too cold to start the doors today but i took apart the two back doors for tomorrow hopefully

also just got my Stock spoiler in today and im getting one more thing tomorrow from UPS

99 You live in Connecticut right? I live semi near you. I live in the Center of Massachusetts right next to Worcester.

yea i live down in CT not that far at all cool

Quote Originally Posted by 99 galant View Post
    yea i live down in CT not that far at all cool
    We should get together some time when I have time. College has my hands full at the time being though :(

We could help each other out since I don't know of many people who care for their Galants up here.

EDIT: I like the way that interior is coming out by the way. It's different and with that spoiler you will notice such a huge difference in your car. When I got mine a while back I was so happy with it. Is yours OEM style?
    Last edited by spardavr4; 02-04-2008 at 08:00 PM

yea its OEM, oem is not fully my style but it give a nice look to the car, im wrapped up in school and stuff now too, and thanks about the interior, in person its looking so much better then the pics. im working on the vents and doors with my gf tomorrow since she wants to help lol that should be fun

i see your sig says something about JDM, the jdm look wasnt my style either but ive seen alot of people do it right on here and it looks good and really good in the white, good luck with it

im about to post new pics now, i wish we could change the title tho

Last edited by 99 galant; 02-05-2008 at 08:25 PM

Experienced TGC Member
    Id color match the black inside the altezzas with your car. And pull that muffler up before you lose it. Good work!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast