The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mitsubishi Lancer Prototype-S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    I came across some photos of a concept they produced of this...From the front I think it looks pretty sick.

From Evom.net

Now that the Evo X has been confirmed to be at the 2007 Frankfurt Auto Show in Sept, Mitsubishi expects to also show the Lancer Sportback model, which will go on sale shortly after the 4 door Evo.

From autoblog: "Mitsubishi's onslaught of "Project Global"-based vehicles, including the Outlander and Lancer, will expand to include the Delica D:5 minivan and a new tri-diamond crossover. Before those last two hit the market, Mitsubishi intends to slap a fifth door onto the back of the Lancer and call it the Sportback.

The next addition to the Lancer family will debut in "concept" form at the Frankfurt Motor Show and will specifically be geared towards European consumers. That doesn't mean those of us in the States will be left out, and we'd expect an Evo Sportback as well."

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    looks like SUV from the back? kinda ruins it for me....:(
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    love those rims

almost looks like two different cars from the front and back, the back looks very suv'ish

this car probably wont even make it to america, and then peopel will complain about how we never got it. americans dont really like hatchbacks like europeans do, never have. same with station wagons

didnt read the posts on this page till now
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12