The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2-2-08 Orlando meet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 66
    Ya it was fun today meeting everybody. Oh and also havin all the ricers and old ass civics rev'n as they drove by. The award for biggest jackass of the day goes to the guy in that like 02 Tahoe rev'n right there it front of us haha.

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice meet, nice cars, nice pics, nice weather!

Experienced TGC Member
    HOLY SHIT.... thats more than we had at HIN two years ago... lol
    -Chris

OMG!!!! Kevin's 7G looks so bad ass murdered out like that!

Nice turn out!
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

yah kevins 7g makes me want one lol everytime i see it i'm like "wow"
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Experienced TGC Member Divinity's Avatar
    I'm too wasted right now to try to upload my pics, I'll do that shit later after I have a nice long sleep, lol
    ~Lady Driven~

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    What a great meet...finally a nice turnout of Galants. Kudos to GTX for making to long haul for the meet all the way from Savannah, GA. I hope you and your girl made it back safe with no trouble back home. Finally got to meet Denver after 8 years of knowing each other here at TGC. It was nice to finally meet you and look forward to many more Galant meets in the future. It was nice to meet Ms. Divinity...a very cool lady in person. I do give you props for your "cleansing" diet...I couldn't do it.

It was nice meeting all the other guys that showed too...definitely Galant owners are a unique group of owners. It was a pleasure meeting all of your and hanging out, and hope to do it again sometime and maybe we can get a nice activity next time around.

Notable hightlights of the meet:
    1. The constant bickering between Denver and Divinity. From Denver calling Div a thief because of his JDM tails to Div making fun of Denvers 8g.

2. The green Tahoe who seemed to redline rev the whole length of the Galants parking row. What a moron!

3. The girls in the blue 8g with wheels that drove around where we parked for a long time looking at the Galants parked together.

4. Trying to figure out Duh2150's exhaust if it was Cali spec or Fed spec.

5. Good Ol' Orange county sheriff driving, and parking near our Galant a several times.

6. The nice 350z driving around with no hood.

7. The 2g Eclipse with the muffler literally being held on by clothing hanger.

8. Comments about my shirt I wore.

Thats all I can think of....so here are the few pics I got a chance to take.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

looks like fun! whos green g on the end?

monster truck belongs to SMD

SMD
    yeah, tampa blue pearl monster truck on the end is mine (thanx for making that clear Den, lol)

nice meeting ya'll. and thanks again Den for fixing my ras clot gas lid. :]
    Last edited by SMD; 02-03-2008 at 09:01 AM

SMD
    Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    3. The girls in the blue 8g with wheels that drove around where we parked for a long time looking at the Galants parked together.
    yeah, when they called me over, one of them asked me if they can fit 22's on the gaalnt. :/

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    pretty good turn out indeed. :)
    -Pedro

Yeah def. a pleasure meeting you all! Hope to do it again sometime. Made it back just in time for work lol...I'm sure there more pics keep them comin'!

Of course there are more pics:

Last edited by gtx; 02-03-2008 at 01:58 PM

awww hell naw same color and everything lol thats how my car was going to be done after i finished the engine well at least the rims, no kits for me... looks good tho Pana_rican_lova
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

ur ok B, his is doverwhite

Quote Originally Posted by 4-G-rim View Post
    Notable hightlights of the meet:
    1. The constant bickering between Denver and Divinity. From Denver calling Div a thief because of his JDM tails to Div making fun of Denvers 8g.
    Was it really that bad? lmao

Here are the pics I took:

~Lady Driven~

Oh, and I saved the best for last. The best part of Denver's G *drum roll* :
    ~Lady Driven~

Div you doubled up on these pics

hahahaha J/k

look at Div showin off her headlights lol i finally get to see her car in the light
    Last edited by underated; 02-04-2008 at 01:47 PM

looking good guys and gals. all the cars are nice, even the ones who still need loving

denver always makes himself the center of atention.

keving for a sec i thought you had jdm lights up until i seen a closer pic.

next thing for me to do is locate the uber rare jdm wing, side skirts, and put a lip on my front bumper........ you bastard

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast