The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear window EGR Visor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

Rear window EGR Visor

where can i find onee?? im looking everywhere before i was thinkin about doing it i saw them on ebay and now i cant find a single one...can someone help?

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-9...spagenameZWDVW

i typed in JDM GALANT and thats what i found

thats not a bad price for those! Ripoff?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Everyone is going gaga over the EGR visor. They take 8 months to produce and another 2 months of shippiing. If you even find a used one nowadays you are lucky. I exported my last 2 to Ausie and have no more. Although we are trying to get another group buy going.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    speaking of which you wouldnt believe it.

http://www.autoanything.com/deflecto...0A1834975.aspx

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by badmitsu View Post
    which do you have on urs chas?
    The EGR :)

i'm lucky i have mines but i'm not sure if i should color match it with the car or go black!

rrrrrr lets get a group but goin here people i need one lol and im sure some others do....nd ya i duno if im gunna keep it black or color match because i ordered the rain guards too and if i color match the EGR than i wanna color match the rg's

anyone kno the difference between the EGR and the ebay rear visors???

Quote Originally Posted by Lomo2117 View Post
    anyone kno the difference between the EGR and the ebay rear visors???
    Different shapes and different mounting. The ebay one is more low profile... that is, it sits closer to the window.

i have a dumb question about the EGR Visor, i have it but not installed yet, i was just wondering for the members that have it, when you go to the car wash, is it risky to wash the car with the visor on it, cuz i feel like you can lose it! or do you guyz hand car wash ya cars?

i gotcha i gotcha....is there a visual difference like does it say egr on it or nething? im just askin cuz i dont wanna get worked for my money

the ebay visor is just black no logo. the egr visor has a logo and it is also shaped diffrent. ive had both visors at one time but i opted to keep the ebay visor instead of the egr. i just like it better.
    2001 es v6

does anyone have a JDM rear visor? Do they make one? Im finally giving in and want to get one. And if you do have one, can I see pics of it?? Only want a JDM one or none at all.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Quote Originally Posted by djflex167 View Post
    i have a dumb question about the EGR Visor, i have it but not installed yet, i was just wondering for the members that have it, when you go to the car wash, is it risky to wash the car with the visor on it, cuz i feel like you can lose it! or do you guyz hand car wash ya cars?
    I hand wash my car but if it didnt fly off while driving 100mph then I would assume it should be ok with a car wash
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

I car washed my car couple times but the EGR still holding strong. i just sold my extra EGR couple months ago but i know a guy that has more extra visor for sale.
    Last edited by zobgel; 03-23-2008 at 03:13 AM

TURBO= in the making.......

2nerGalant03
    I am trying to find those rear visors but it is really hard. I find them for the montero but havent found them for a 03 G.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 99 galant's Avatar
    if you guys look around on here, not only is there one on ebay now from a fellow member, but theres a GB going to be happening very soon. look in the Group Buy section for the EGR visor GB one happened already for like $36 shipped. this one is going to be a bit more tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast