The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kamikaze Headers and VisionImport Headers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43

Kamikaze Headers and VisionImport Headers

Sup peeps,

Which one of these headers are the best?

Where can I find Kamikaze headers?

How much of a gain will I have with the headers on a 4cyl?

Thanks

CliptheApex
    i would personally say go with the RPDubyas. i my opinion the low end power is more important. the torque is greatly improved, and when i brake torque, i can spin my tires like its no bodys business. on the other hand i think its cost like 100 dollars more, but id say it was worth it.

I would go for the RPWs in my opinion.

Matt
    Love,
    Matt

"RPDubyas" All the Way :laughing:
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Like the President, Go For the Dubyah!!

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Since you got an I4 dont waste the money....your better off running Nos Dyno runs dont lie...2whp gain with the headers...

I am kinda disapointed with the dyno run. I was expecting a little more. but If you do decide to get the headers. RPWs gave me a better Air/fuel mixture than the Kamakazis Not sure houw. Could have been have been something else but it was better.
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>Since you got an I4 dont waste the money....your better off running Nos Â*Dyno runs dont lie...2whp gain with the headers...</div>

Damn 2whp, thats it.. WTF
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

thats it...no more no less...I was pissed and I didnt spend the money on it myself. Whom ever that is thinkin about it or thought about getting them...why bother.

If it seems like Im hating on rpw or kami Im not just think your products havent lived up to what they were supposed to give. 500 bucks for 2 whp and SOUND.......

I have to agree, being the first person to have the RPW's in the US. My numbers don't add up to my expectations either. They're higher than the I-4, but still no great shakes.

However, keep in mind that no one who hit the dyno had the headers tuned. Once I have my S-AFC installed, I'll be running again, since Tempest will be doing my install. Then if the numbers are the same, I'm gonna side with B on this one and say the headers don't measure up, no matter who's name is on them.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

b-boy_sky
    Damn only 2whp.....that's not a lot. I did cut my times down at the track 1 whole second though.....can't complain about that.....

BlankMan
    How much were the gains for torque????

J

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>How much were the gains for torque????

J</div>

3 maybe 4..nothing spectacular

CliptheApex
    that cant be right. my gains were very noticable. it doesnt matter how much hp on paper it says. i know my car is faster and my time slips and opponents ive beatin prove that as well

shit, 2 fuckin horses for $500 - damn, ---->crosses headers off list - fuck that, i thought we were looking at a 20 whp increase or something like that! - thanks for the 411
    Semper Fi'

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xsetyourselfonfirex)</div><div class='quotemain'>that cant be right. my gains were very noticable. it doesnt matter how much hp on paper it says. i know my car is faster and my time slips and opponents ive beatin prove that as well</div>

Dyno doesnt lie, like the description on visions site it moves the powerband around. Grant it like fishboy was sayin they werent tuned but for 500 bucks it really should be a no brainer.. hell NOS is.. push the lil button...BYE...race is over...

BlankMan
    damn damn damn :x :cry:

Damn makes me look at them in a different light and wonders could anyone do any better than 2whp and 3-4lbs of torque.. the honda guyz run DC sport headers the minium i have seen on dyno runs was at 15whp and 8-10bls of torque, and thats just the minium and they dont even spend more than $350 on headers.. is there a noticeable problem, damn right..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Shane, Im really surprised you of alllll people want more power lol I mean damn when I think of giving people headaches the 2nd person is you! Me being the absolute worst when it comes to road rage

Its sad that compared to other makers the best we have to offer punch up pitiful stats and like Shane said for 150 more. Sounds like that theory of getting super fast stickers all over again.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>Shane, Im really surprised you of alllll people want more power lol I mean damn when I think of giving people headaches the 2nd person is you! Â*Me being the absolute worst when it comes to road rage Â* Â*

Its sad that compared to other makers the best we have to offer punch up Â*pitiful stats and like Shane said for 150 more. Â*Sounds like that theory of getting super fast stickers all over again.</div>

For me the quest for more power is never ending.. Everyday i look at this motor and i know she's hiding emency amounts of used concrete ripping power, but you cant use that power unless companies are making parts that are actually going to bring that out...I WANT POWER, if im going to have to custom make parts or custom fab a t-68 to do it, o well.. They dont call me Headache for nothing, power is everything, nothing else really matters..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast