The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Kamikaze Headers and VisionImport Headers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 43 of 43
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(toc8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>You guys might wanna say, "not again" but I am gonna take the different aproach to the Header thing. I am still gonna get the header(one day soon! :? Â*) But I know this is gonna be a stubborn kinda thing but instead of the AFC thing I am gonna redo the ECU again with JET. It helped with mid to top end on my Old 2000 Galant so I will be the Guinee pig on this thing just so we could get all our options out in the open.</div>
    That will be great TOC. Then we can compare the results of a header tuned with an AFC and one tuned with a Jet Chip. Should be interesting to see if there's any difference. Enough with the "butt Dynos" I'm looking forward to real numbers.

BTW, 00GTZ00 Dyno'd at 151HP, 158TQ, all stock

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rallifan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mante)</div><div class='quotemain'>the 6 shooters may have pure gains THEN AGAIN I havent seen a baseline V6 run on a dyno to compare them too....</div>

Just ask Burthold or 00GTZ00 to show ya...but those are Fed specs </div>

yeah same thing hear i wanna see the numbers and how they play out..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I wont mind doing baseline runs on the umm "new" V6 heheheheh

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123