The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: my battery died

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar

my battery died

well after having the car one year and eight months my OEM battery died. and mind you i have no system in my car. does anyone know whats the regular price on the optima yellow top battery?

NVR-ENUF
    I sell interstate optima yellow tops for around $140. Most shops sell them for over $200.

Senior TGC Member
    Well at least the factory battery is consistent in when it dies Wonder if Mitsubishi knows about this.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

if only a year and a half old, its probably still got some warranty.

hey manybrews, can u check out how long the battery warranty is. just want to see if i can get the one sitting in my trunk replaced. mine died on friday and yea forced to get a new one from walmart or sit in the sun in 100 degree weather for hours waiting for help.

but yea domie, you might want to take it up to the dealer and get them to check out your electrical system anyways just to make sure that everything is str8, just to stay safe. if ur under warranty this service is free.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    the warranty on the battery is 2 years or 36,000 miles. when i called them up, to get my car in the dealer to change my battery the girl that answered the phone had the nerves to tell me that she can fit me in on tuesday (mind you i called on a friday) i was like no fucking way, my battery is still under warranty and i said let me speak to your manager. made them change the damn thing but i was pissed cause i dropped my car at 9 in the morning and they call me back at 3 pm to tell me the battery was changed i could not belive it. i will be getting an optima at interstate battery for 150. and trash that replacement battery the gave me. :monkeypiss: <my dealership> would you belive that they charge 79 dollars and hour and they take forever to fix your shit.

doesn't matter i checked it out and yea the battery died exactly the day after the battery warranty died out...o well. might just pick up an optima anyways and use that other battery as like a spare or something

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.