The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Brake comparison?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Brake comparison?

i need some pictures or some input from people who have done the evo brake swap. how do the stock rotors compare to the evo rotors height wise... i know they are much larger in diameter but does anybody have pictures of them laid on the ground next to each other showing the height of both rotors?

also whats the actual diameter? this is what i got from a write up on the evo.
    fronts 12.65-inch (320 mm)
    rears 11.8-inch (300 mm)
    is this correct?

power slots rotors are..
    fronts 12.5-inch (317.5mm)
    rears 11.5-inch (292.1mm)

what im trying to do is use the power slot caliper relocation brackets and evo rotors with the dual piston calipers cuz i dont really like the rotors that the powerslot kit comes with and they dont have any other options... plus the kit is exspensive for what it really is.

i was going to get the front and rear brackets and then get rotors from r1concepts but he needs to know what car i need the rotors from... i know the evo rotors fit with no problems other then the backing plate but is the offset of the rotor the same?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

WarmAndSCSI
    Errr, PM boostzealot and ask him. I could probably check if you really need to know.

i'll pm him but i wanted to order the stuff tomorrow when i order my sway bar
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

look in members ride section, sombody just did the swap and they had a pic of them laid on top of each other.

i did a search from evo brembo in the members ride section and dont see the pics you are talking about do you know what thread it is